36. Insider

I

I.C.O.N.I.C
Plus, they look like they've just been caught ;-)

Sorry this is a lil late xx

NH

It's currently almost eleven at night, and Harry and I have spent the entire afternoon and evening just staying in each other's arms in his bed. Unproductive? Very. Do I care? No.

If all goes well tonight, we can make us work. I hate to think about it, but if it doesn't, and Harry has to call the cops, my time with him is limited, and I'm going to spend as much time with him as possible, even if it means wasting my time away.

"I've got a joke for you." Harry suddenly says, his fingers ghosting up and down my arm that's wrapped loosely around his waist. Trust him to make the situation better by cracking a joke. Probably a bad one at that. Though, I appreciate the effort in trying to take both our minds off things.

I breathe out a short laugh. "What?" I ask, just to entertain him.

"What did one traffic light say to the other?" He asks excitedly. I raise my head off his chest to look up at him, to see a gleeful, cheeky smile on his face. My heart suddenly feels fuzzy.

"Do I really want to know?" I tease. He chuckles.

"Yes. I promise it's good." He grins. I chuckle, rolling my eyes.

"Fine, what did the traffic light say to the other, Harry?" I ask, feigning excitement. He snorts out a laugh.

"Don't look, I'm changing!" I blink slowly, letting his words sink into me. Gotta admit though, it's pretty hard keeping the smile off my face. At how bad the joke is, of course. I roll my eyes.

"That was-"

"Hilarious? Great? The best joke you've ever heard?" He pipes in.

"Horrible. I'm gonna go with horrible." I say with the best dead-pan face I could muster. He narrows his eyes at me, causing a small, amused smirk to creep onto my cheeks.

His raises his brows at me. "If it's so funny, why're you smiling?" He challenges.

"I'm smiling because it was bad. And also, because you're pretty cute." I wiggle my eyebrows playfully, nudging his chin with my finger.

He snorts out a laugh. "Cheesy git." He mumbles playfully before reaching over to poke my chest, coincidentally, right at my nipple.

"Hey, my nips!" I whine, covering the nipple that he poked with my hand.

He chuckles in amusement, before rolling his eyes. "We literally have sex, you let me suck your dick, and yet, I can't touch your nip?" He raises a brow and I feel my cheeks unconsciously flaming up at his words.