[Love Live] Mari x Gamer!Tomboy!Reader-Part 2

Start from the beginning

Just then, I silenced my footsteps to creep up next to her. She was so fixated on the screen that she didn't move an inch. It was then I had rested my head in her shoulder,I saw a blush creep up on her face.

Y/N reacted and placed her head on mine, it was a comforting feeling. But, this feeling soon washed away and lust took it's place. I started to remember our last session together, the warm feeling came back.

The way she kissed me and how her hands curiously trailed my body. I felt like doing the same, here and now.

I placed my hand to her thigh and started rubbing it. Her blush became darker than ever, but her eyes still haven't left the screen. I smirked and continued, my hand then went to her covered chest. It found her left boob and started to envelope it's form.

Honestly I could go on and on about how her size beats Kanan and Yo. But just groping her with clothes on wouldn't satisfy me enough. So my hand went underneath her shirt and messed around with her bra. I could tell it was hard for her to not pant or moan, even when the mic was still active. Her screen then showed another victory, the men groaning was loud enough for me to hear.

Quickly, she turned off her Xbox and pulled me in for a kiss as she took off her headset. She took dominance, but I then felt her pick me up. I never knew she was this strong so this was new to me.

As fast as she could, she ran to my bedroom so we could finish what we've started. Y/N threw the door open and threw me on the bed. I heard the door click, locking us both in this room. Y/N threw off her shirt and fast-walked towards me. Her eyes were full of lust just as mine did too.

She loomed down on top of me and gave me a peck on the lips. She shrunk down to my neck, her hot breath mixed with her mouth made it ten times harder to not moan. Y/N attacked my sensitive spot and bit it gently. I whimpered and bit my lip.

I could tell she was smiling. I then felt her can creep up the straps of my gown. She lets them loose and pulls my gown down to my feet. The only thing I had left was lacy purple panties and bra, Y/N just stared. Heat drew to my cheeks and I covered my chest due to embarrassment.

"H-How long are you just going to stare!?" I protested and faced away from her.

"Sorry, Sorry. I can't help it, your cute to tease~" Y/N giggled.

"Sh-Shut up," I said.

I yelped when I felt her hands on my clothed breast. Her left hand trailed to my back and unhooked my bra. I shivered at the breeze, but all was replaced with Y/N's warm-wet mouth. I moaned and gripped the sheets, her tongue felt heavenly. She was very skilled at this.

"Gah! M-More... Y-Y/N more!" I moaned, she reacted and switched boobs.

She detached from my boobs and trailed her tongue to my stomach. Then to my underwear, I shuddered when I felt her breath. Her fingers traced the outline of the cloth.

"N-No! Y/N that place is d-dirty!" I squeaked.

*Y/N's POV*

"Wow Mari, I feel the heat from here," I said still teasing her.

"I-It happens when you tease me a lot," she said nervously.

I placed my tongue to her underwear and traced around it again. Her faint whimpers started turning me on even more. I then had enough teasing and removed the piece ot cloth with my teeth. Mari's womanhood was in plain view and glistening. I didn't wait any longer and shoved my mouth in her.

Mari's whimpers turned into sweet moans as moved my tongue everywhere. I then found the entrance to her core and plunged my tongue inside. Her moans grew louder and louder. I felt the hand take a handful of my hair and push me down even more.

"Ohh Yes! Y/N-chii! More! More!" she begged and pushed my head down even more.

My tongue caressed her walls and moved up to find a special spot. I could picture her face and her gripping the sheets. Oh how that makes me even more turned on. The thoughts in my head made my speed go even faster.

Her walls started to tighten around my tongue, she was ready to release. I quickened my pace, her moans grew louder and louder till it became a scream. Her juices flooded into my mouth, she had climaxed.

I sat back up and saw her face to be what I exactly imagined. I smirked and wink at her, she blushed and formed her cat-like smirk. She quickly sat up and pulled me into a deep kiss. We reversed positions so that she was on top of me. She pulled away and attacked my neck, I gasped since she knew where my sensitive spot was.

For several minutes she kept on groping and biting my neck, leaving many marks to cover up later. I felt her hands unclasp my bra, leaving my (a,b,c,or d) cups in the open. Mari hungrily gabbed them and placed into her mouth. I started moaning by the way she moves both nipples.

Mari then had enough and went to my womanhood. Her fingers hooked and pulled down the remaining clothing. I shiver at the cold air blowing against me, Mari replaced it with warm air of her own. It wasn't her tongue that entered me, two fingers did.

I moaned and arched my back to the amount of pleasure. I also felt attention towards my clit too. Her tongue traced around the outer side of my vagina while her fingers were inside. I took a handful of the sheets and squinted my eyes shut. I hear her giggle in the process.

"M-Mari! Ahh! I'm close!" I moan.

"Good. Go ahead~" She insisted seductively.

The knot became tighter until with one last thrust I came. My grip on the bed relaxed and I started panting. Mari sat up and licked her fingers with that signature smirk of hers.

"We're not done yet, Y/N~" She says while licking the rest of my fluids off her fingers.

"I know we're not~" I replied and sped my legs a bit wider.

She followed and scooted in closer to my womanhood along with hers. We then connected and immediately felt an enormous amount of pleasure. I started thrusting myself against her, Mari threw her head back. I then squeezed bother breast.

She mimicked my action and placed her hands on mine. We both were moaning and panting together. We were practically in sync.

"Ah!Ah! Y/N-chii! I love you!" Mari moaned and threw her head back once more.

"M-Mari! Nngh... I love you too!" I replied and sped up.

She joined in, making it a faster way to climax. Mari's placed her fingers on my chin and pulled me to a passionate kiss. Saliva mixed with our own climax juice from earlier. Our breast smashed against each other and our fingers intertwine.

I feel about ready to release, so I pulled back on the kiss. Mari's moans got to the point to a screaming level. I did too, her hand gripped tighter, signalling that she was ready too.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/NNNN!" she screamed.

"MARI! AHHHHH!" I followed and climaxed along with her.

We took a moment to make sure we stopped cumming. I plopped down on my back a panting mess. Mari fell on top of me, her head rested on my bare breast.

"That... was awesome," I said panting slightly.

"Indeed it was, Y/N," she agreed and laid down next to me.

We both layed there, staring lovingly into each others eyes. Though it was defining silence, it was more enjoyable with each others presence. Mari smiled and placed her head to my chest. Like a cat, she nuzzled up against me longing for my warmth.

I wrapped the blankets on us to make it more warm. I hugged her by the waist, bringing our lower parts closer. Our legs intertwine with each other.

"Goodnight, Y/N-chii" she purred and closed her beautiful eyes.

"Goodnight, Mari" I said sleepy and pecked her on the forehead. My heavy eyelids closed shut, and I fall asleep in my lover's arms.

____________________________________

A/N- Sorry it took so long to write this. Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Hope you enjoyed!

-Animeislife201