Mitch! Snap out of it!

Jeromes POV
"Mitch! Snap out of it!" I yelled as he paced towards us, singing one of his hunger games songs with a big smirk. His eyes lit up red once he sung the chorus. Making us all wide eyed in fear knowing sh!t was about to get serious.

"Hunger games you shoulda learned to play, Ha!" bolting at us wielding his sword. We screamed as he began taking swings at us, barely missing a swing. We deflected his sword left and right, above and bellow with clangs against our swords. Feeling the harsh pressure he forced onto them. Our arms weakened from defending his sword. Jumping between us, one after the other, till he had us all weakened.

"Ruuuuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuuuun!" Preston yelled beside me as I fought Mitch's sword. I turned my head slightly, seeing Rob look at me as Preston ran, questioning if we should follow. We both took one last glance at Mitch before we nodded and fell back, running away. We sprinted as fast as our legs could carry us. Adrenaline pumping through every vein with fear evident in our eyes and heads.
This is not fun.
Then I had an idea... You have to remind someone who they are when they're in a trance thing right? Thats how every movie seems to work.
I cleared my throat and began singing the words the best I could... Since I wasn't a great singer.

"I'm crafting our home...
On Endstone...
Like alone, minecrafter"  I begun earning confused head tilts from Preston and Rob. I ignored them, staring straight ahead as I continued.

"Staring at you, from afar...
In the End,
The dragons Den."  Preston sang loud and proud by my side. I glanced over at Preston with a smile. Rob still being reluctant to join. But I knew he understood what we were trying to do. Preston nodded at me to continue, knowing this was my part to sing.

"Still theres nothing, I wouldn't do...
To trade places with you" I yelled with tears forming in my eyes. All the memories, everything thats happened, everything I've lost. Flooded in me like an emotional tsunami. I wanted my Mitch back, the one that sung this song about us...The one I love.

"The sound of canons drum.
We scare tributes and run.
To carry our love, to the Endstone.
We want to bash some skulls until our axes dull.
Remember our love, in the Endstone" Preston and I sung. Stopping and looking at Mitch, we could see he began fighting himself. Preston and I grinned at each other. Mitch yelled in rage then continued charging at us. Our eyes went wide as he lifted his sword. His eyes full of pure fury and no mercy.

"We can't escape,
from our fate,
all alone,
without my bro" I yelled at him as his sword clashed with mine again. He disarmed me easily. Grabbing the collar of my jacket. I turned my head, hearing and seeing my sword clatter on the ground. Too far to fetch it in time. His eyes began flashing between the virus red eyes and his caramel brown eyes.
"The nightmares,
of the time~
I chopped you... That death match.
Still theres nothing, I wouldn't do...
To trade places with you!" I yelled as he lifted me from the ground. Preston and Rob were frozen, wordless as Mitch's sword was lifted to my throat. His eyes continuing to flash between normal and virus.

Mitch's POV
Before I could go over to who I thought had to be Ty. I paused hearing someone singing my song I'd sung. I turned around, my eyes set on a terrified, pale Jerome that I currently held in my grip. But really... It wasn't me.
"Mitch, please!... Fight it!" He kicked for the ground, only finding air. I watched helplessly as my body wrapped a hand around his throat. Jerome failed to pry my bodies hands off... Instead, I witness Jerome choking for air while his arms fall weak to his sides in defeat.

'No Jerome! Don't give up!' I yelled in my head.

"Mitch please!! You're hurting me!" He coughed with fear clear in his voice. My body punched him hard in the gut, hearing him whimper painfully. I felt my heart sink in my chest, shatter knowing he was hurt and I was stuck in here, not knowing how to get out.