//real talk\\

A/N
Hey guys, me again as usual. I'm going to be homest, I'm going through a really tough patch at the moment in life and in all honesty I have no inspiration or motivation to do anything.
I'm sorry that I can't satisfy you all by keeping up with updates or writing what you want... But please just understand that by having this rough patch I'm barely happy as I used to be. When I'm happy I can write because my mind shuts down when I'm upset and I become a big ol' derp that can't figure out what I'm saying because I sound drunk.

But anyways, please understand that I really need a break this time, this break may be longer as I also need to study and just try get my life together. Usually I'm able to get chapters out asap without a problem ... But I can't get in the right headspace to do so.

Hopefully you will all understand and take it into mind or consideration that hey, everyone has a limit of what they can do. I will try get an update out when I'm feeling better.

You're all amazing, thank you so much for reading my books, the comments that make my day, the likes/votes. You guys are all just miracles and amazing people, you should all feel amazing for who you are and what you do. Little things you do can mean greater things to others.
Have a good day/ week/month. <3 you all, see you in the next chapter whenever that comes out, promise it will.

16/10/2018