Need to find them

A/N
Hey guys. Early update! Im depressed and just wanted to get my mind off life so here. Hope you like it, but sorry if its bad.
Please slap that vote button! Takes all of two seconds so please do it. Also... Yay 119 views! Thanks guys means a lot! You all fam.
Anyways enjoy!

Jeromes POV
"So when did you get here Rob-a-dob-flob?" I asked as we waited for the notch apple to slowly heal Mitch. We'd gotten back up the tree without being spotted. All now laying down on the tree, relaxing.
I'd laid Mitch's head across my lap as I leaned my back against the tree. My arm over Mitch cuddling him. With the other on my leg stroking Mitch's cheek. 'That Notch apple better work.' I said in my head as I took in a breath, letting it out seeing Mitch slowly getting his color back.

"Early this morning." Rob replied. He pulled my attention back to him. Rob-a-dob-flob looked down at his fidgeting hands on his lap staring into space. Preston snaked his arm up Robs' back to over his shoulders. Rob offered Preston a thankful smile as he continued.

"Very early this morning, you pleb" Preston laughed earning a shove from Rob-a-dob-flob with a laugh.

"Hey I can't help if I was being chased down by Ashlee at a godly hour." Rob laughed looking at Preston. "Well really... while I was running from the player... I had no clue who it was, I was too scared to look back. It was too dark to know as well." Rob laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Classic Rob-a-dob-flob then? Too scared to look behind you" I laughed. Rob glared at me trying to hide his smile that crept to his lips. While on the other hand... Preston made no effort to hide his and bursted out in hysterical laughter beside Rob. Preston had his fire nation jacket hood up because he found the sun a little too bright. To be honest though... It was a good idea. We have to hide who we were because there are too many fans and familiar youtubers we'd collaborated with. We'd become targets if they knew.
Rob gave in and began laughing leaning his head on Preston's shoulder.

"Accurate I guess. But I will never be as bad as Vikk when we played Mike Myers episode one with Mitch, you and I. When he turned around after writing the signs finding me behind him. He screamed so loud finding me behind him." We all laughed remembering that. Including Preston because Rob had sent him a clip of it.

"Oh aye fish-fish-fish" I laughed.

"She had came out of no where like I had to Vikk, with a sword too. But Preston saved me. He shot an arrow into her leg sending her to the ground and off my tail."

"That was a clutch shot. I was aiming for a head shot" Preston admitted while sliding his other hand up into his hood to rub his neck.

"Preston you Jag" I attempted to mimic him, but laughter toyed on my every word. Preston laughed knowing what I was trying to do. Rob laughed too.

"But anyways. She couldn't get up so he jumped down from now where then went from stranger to suddenly lava mob and killed her. I was confused before he changed his skin." Preston pouted at Rob when he said that he thought Preston was a stranger. He rubbed Robs arm with the arm around him, laughing it off once Preston had caught me staring. Rob smiled at Preston again. This time accompanied with a loving stare that I would usually always give Mitch.

"Preston, look at you... You knight in shining armor" I laughed. Preston finally sat up and pulled his hood down sending Rob and I into hysterical laughter. We both laughed till we were in tears, we couldn't breathe and had stitches. Prestons' hair was ruffled up in every direction with static just adding to it. He looked like batman as majority of his hair stuck up in bat ears.
After a few minutes of laughing, we got ourselves together wiping the tears from our eyes still smiling from the sight. We looked back at Preston again as he glared at us. We blurted out in laughter again hysterically laughing. He fixed his hair up as me and Rob calmed down again finally getting ourselves together.