I washed my hair and lathered up in soap before stepping out of the shower, consequently slipping on the tile and crashing to the floor, ass naked.

"Day? You okay in there?" Logan asked from the other side of the door and I let out a little hiss of pain and laughter.

"Yea I'm good. I just slipped." I grabbed the counter and hoisted myself up, making sure to not miss the rug this time, and hopped into my pajamas. I brushed my teeth and put moisturizer on my face before I unlocked the door and walked out with cotton balls and nail polish remover.

"Oh my gosh. Are we doing manicures?" Logan asked in a shrilly voice and I threw a cotton ball at him as I took a seat on the floor.

"No, I just have to take the nail polish off my finger nails." I tilted the bottle back so the cotton ball could get some remover on it, but not enough to spill it.

Logan stretched out his arm and grabbed the cotton ball from mine. "Let me do it." He took my hand and started to wipe at my nails.

Blushing I turned away so he couldn't see, but he stopped doing my nails and gently turned my face to meet his.

His long and dark eyelashes framed his forest green eyes, which for the first time I realized were not actually forest green, but green covered most of it and faded into a blue closer to the pupil.

His midnight hair was tangled and I reached up and ran my hands through it, which of course caused me to blush uncontrollably.

Keeping my face in his hand, he stroked my cheek with his thumb and closed my eyes for a minute, enjoying the way the warmth from his hand mixed with my cold skin.

"You know Day, if you're going to keep being this cute, I'm going to have to kiss you. Sorry I don't make the rules." In an attempt to look away he reached his other hand up and held my face.

My eyes watched as his eyes traveled from my eyes, to my nose, then finally they lingered on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in so we were barely even a piece of paper width away. Our breaths mixed in front of our lips and I stared at his lips.

Then he closed the distance, his lips barely even grazing mine, then latching on as if this kiss was the only thing that could save him.

I could taste the longing in the kiss to the point where it caught me off guard for a minute, but I quickly recovered and kissed him back with a longing of my own.

I moved my hands back up to his hair and knotted my fingers in it as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

Soon he pulled back for a breath, then with a smirk his lips crashed onto mine again.

"Hey Daytona? Woah." A little girls voice rang through the room and I pulled apart from Logan.

Ashton stood in the doorway of my room, with her mouth hanging open and a hairbrush in her hand.

Mason stood behind her with a dopey grin displayed on his face. "I knew it! Jake totally owes me fifteen bucks! Woohoo!" He threw his hands up in the air and ran to his room across the hall. His door slammed and a few seconds later you could hear him yelling, "You totally owe me fifteen dollars man! I told you Logan had a thing for Daytona."