A Change Is Coming

Two weeks later.....

Tiffany's POV......

I had been home for a little over two weeks now and I was still tryna get used to being in my own bed again. Although it felt great being back with my family, it was a little bittersweet because as of late all I've been able to do is think about my daughter and how her life had been cut short before it had even began. There were so many emotions going through my body not only for my daughter and what happened to her, but also about what happened to me. I had lost so much time because of Ebony and if it took everyday for the rest of my life I was gonna make her pay for everything that she ever did to me and mines. Karter and I were laying in bed watching TV. Fate of the Furious was on with Vin Diesal and the Rock sexy ass but I couldn't concentrate on the movie because my mind was all over the place and I didn't even realize that I was crying until Karter pointed it out.

"Baby what you crying for?" Karter asked. "Are you in any pain?"

"No." I answered. "Not physically anyway."

He nodded in understanding.

"I didn't even get to hold her." I cried out. "She was innocent in all of this but she died because of a very unstable person."

By this point I was full out sobbing in Karter's arms and he was consoling me as best he could. I cried myself to sleep and when I woke up he was still holding me but he was looking at me strange.

"I was wondering when you were gonna let go." He said while rocking me from side to side. "You been holding that in for a long time ma."

"You have already been through so much since I was in the coma, I'm sorry for wanting to leave the house that day Karter, if I didn't then then both of our babies would still be here." I said as tears escaped my eyes once again.

"Listen babe it's never gone be cool that lil mama not here." He said. "But that ain't yo fault tho. If there is anybody to blame its me. I made the choice to fuck with that crazy bitch and not cut her off correctly, I just stopped calling and answering my phone."

"She a grown ass woman, you told her what it was from jump and she chose to make it more than what it was." I said. "When I found out what had happened and who was behind it, my heart got filled with so much hurt and anger and revenge babe like I wanna squeeze the life out of her body with my bare hands and feel her slipping away."

"You don't mean that." Karter said.

"Yes I do." I responded. "And that scares me Karter. I have never in my life wanted someone to hurt let alone die but I want her dead babe and I want to be the one to make sure it happens."

"Trust me baby she won't be here for much longer, but Ion want you getting your hands dirty, Ion want you having no parts in this cause worse come to worse and somebody get caught or hurt or worse, I would much rather it be me." Karter said. "Killing people changes you from the inside out amd I don't want that for you Tiffany."

"I love you Karter." I said. "But I'm putting that crazy bitch in the dirt with or without you, but I prefer that I do it with you"

I guess he knew that I wasn't gonna back down from this and gave in with a heavy sigh.

"Alright you got it ma." He said.

"On another note, our son fucking gorgeous." I said making him scoff.

"That's my son, how did you expect him to look?" Karter asked with a chuckle.

"Welp you being a conceited asshole didn't change." I laughed out cause his eyes to widen.

"Damn baby you think I'm conceited?" he asked feigning hurt.

"Hell yes." I laughed out.

"Well shit you been looking at the kid everyday for the past five years and you can see that I'm handsome as shit so what you want me to say?" He said causing me to shake my head.

"Anyway." I said playfully dismissing him. "I was serious about what I said Karter, I want that crazy bitch dead and I would like for it to happen sooner rather than later."

"I know." He said. "And there's nothing I can say to change yo mind?"

I just stared at him answering his question causing him to throw up his hands in surrender.

"I don't like this but I do understand where you coming from tho." He said.

"I normally wouldn't do anything like this babe and you know that, but this one I can't let slide. My baby died because of her she knew what the fuck she was doing when she walked into wing stop with a fuckin knife. So yes I want her dead and that lil chicken head rat face bitch she was with." I said getting all worked up again."

Calming myself down, I let out a sigh closing my eyes. When I opened them Karter was looking at me wide eyed.

"What?" I asked.

"When you get so hood and foul mouthed?" He asked.

"What did you expect me to be the same innocent girl you met five years ago?" I asked with a little more sass than I intended to have. Cause I'm not."

"I know that but don't just sit up and act like this was gradual cause it wasn't, it happened right now. And where did this attitude come from all of a sudden?" He said.

I put my head down realizing that I was being a bitch to him for absolutely no reason at all.

"I'm sorry Karter." I mumbled out playing with my fingers. "I'm just so angry and I was starting to take it out on you.

"Com'meer man." He said pulling me into his lap. "I know you mad babe we all are and you have every right to be we all do. She took somebody we love away from and she won't get away with that trust me on this."

"I do." I said as he wiped my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too ma." He answered. "Now stop crying."

I wiped my eyes and pecked his lips sweetly and pulled away only for him to pull me back and deepen the kiss. I immediately felt him harden beneath me and chuckled.

"Really babe." I said.

"Well you know we haven't worked yo legs out in a couple days and I think it's time for another session." He said.

And boy did my legs get the best workout ever, right along with the rest of my body.

I KNOW IM A HORRIBLE PERSON I DID NOT MEAN TO MAKE YALL WAIT SO LONG..I KNOW ITS KINDA SHORT AND BORING BUT I NEEDED TO GIVE YALL SOMETHING BEFORE MORE DRAMA COME!!! DONT HATE ME CAUSE I LOVE YALL 😘😘😘😘

RE-EDITED!