Everything to Lose

Jay's POV....

I was awakened by the banging on my front door.

"This better be that wheel of fortune nigga here to give me a lot of money or I'm killing whoever banging on my muthafuckin door like they the damn police." I mumbled to myself and I slid my feet in my slides and walked to my front door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me Jayceon." Kiah answered.

I hurriedly opened the door, it was past midnight so I knew it had to be important for her to come over here this late.

"Kiah baby what you--"

I was cut off mid sentence with a hard slap to the left side of my face.

"The fuck wrong with you?" I asked only to be slapped again.

"You you ain't about to keep putting yo hands on me and you can't even tell me what the fuck is did." I said.

She went to raise her hand at me again but stopped.

"Keep playing with me Kiah." I said causing her to lower her hand. "Now you wanna tell me why you abusing me and shit?"

She started to tear up and I reached for her but she backed away.

"Ki baby I can't fix it if you don't tell me what's wrong?" I said.

"Did you know?" She asked.

"Didn't I know what?" I asked.

"Didn't you know that Ebony was gone try to kill Tiffany tonight?" She asked with tears falling from her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Tiffany in the hospital cause she was stabbed in her abdomen tonight." She said.

My heart instantly broke for Karter, he loved that girl more than his whole life.

"I'm sorry Kiah." I said sincerely. "But I ain't know about this."

The look on her face told me that she didn't believe what I was saying to her. And to be perfectly honest, I couldn't blame her. It hurt like shit, but I did understand, I betrayed her and she didn't trust me.

"Ki I know you don't believe me, but I swear to you I did not know about this." I said. "I haven't even seen or talked to her crazy ass since before I told you about everything that was going on."

"Prove it." She said.

"What?" I asked. "How?"

"Gimme yo phone." She said.

"Ki--"

"Don't fucking play with me right now Jayceon!" She yelled. "Phone!"

Letting out a heavy sigh, I walked to the bedroom grabbing my phone off of my night stand.

"What's the code?" She asked snatching it out of my hands.

"Yo birthday." I answered.

She punched in the code and went through my contacts.

"Who the fuck is Norman Bates sister?" She asked and I gave her a knowing look causing a small smile to appear on her face. But just as soon as it appeared it disappeared.

"Why you still got her contact?" She asked.

"I don't know I just never got around to deleting it." I told her honestly. "It's people in my phone that I haven't talked to in months."

She still wasn't convinced. I grabbed the phone from her hands and went to have a seat on my couch.

"C'mere man." I said.

She just rolled her eyes.

"Kiah." I said sternly.

She kissed her teeth and walk over to the couch. Just as she was about to sit on the couch I grabbed her waist and sat her on my lap. I went to Ebony's contact and pressed send. She answered on the second ring.

"You ready to stop being bitch and do what the fuck you need to be doing?" She asked.

At that moment Kiah nodded her head at me and mouthed play along.

"Yeah Eb." I said. "I was tripping, and I'm in my feelings about everything, but I'm still down."

"That's good cause I already got the ball rolling." Ebony said.

"What you mean?" I asked playing dumb.

"I got that fat bitch out the way." She answered.

'What the fuck Ebony, you do know she pregnant right?" I asked.

'I don't give a fuck." She spat. "She stole my life and I'm getting it back by any means necessary."

My stomach started to churn just listening to her.

"Meet me at the spot tomorrow at 11pm we got shit to discuss." She said.

And with that said, she hung up. And I heard Kiah let out a sigh of relief almost. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and sobbed onto my neck.

"Baby what's the matter?" I asked as I rubbed her back soothingly.

"I'm sorry for not believing you and for hitting you." She sniffed.

"Well I do understand why you don't trust me." I said. "I gave you every reason to doubt me and be disappointed in me, I promise you if you will allow me to, I'm gone spend the rest of my life tryna make it up to you."

"But--"

"Can't you do that?" I asked while wiping the tears from her face.

She nodded her head yes. I brought her head down to mines and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. She didn't protest so I repeated the process and she depended it. Pulling her up by her hips, I turned her so that she was strattling me and attacked her lips again. I pulled the shirt from her body and she did the same to mines. Next to go was her bra, black air force ones, then her black and grey joggers. I was just in some boxers at this points and she had began to grind her love box against the lil homie causing an involuntary moan to escape my lips.

"Oh shit." I groaned out.

Putting my arms in the crease of her knees I rose from the couch and walked us both to my bedroom and gently laid her down. She started to remove her panties but I playfully slapped her hands away.

"Nah I like to unwrap my own gifts." I said as I discarded her from her panties and she giggled.

"Baby that was so corny." She said.

Just hearing her call me baby was everything I needed to hear. I pulled her to the end of the bed kneeling down eye to tongue with her.

"I'm not stopping." I said looking up at her and dove in like it was my last meal.

"Oh my G- God!" She shouted. I devoured her with no mercy.

"Jayceon, baby, pl-please." Kiah panted. "Stop, I ca-cant brea-- oh fuck!"

And that's when she came undone. Her whole entire body shook as her orgasm took control and I slurpped up every drop. Raising myself up I stepped outta my boxers and hovered over her and she grabbed my face kissing me sloppily.

"I missed you so much Ki." I said truthfully.

"I missed you too daddy." She said. "Now come and show me how much."

NOW THERE YALL GO...YALL BETTER STOP RUSHING ME LOL..

ANYHOO LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK...

LOVE YALL 😚😚😚😚

RE-EDITED 😊