Close Encounters Of The Bitch Kind Pt. 2

YALL STILL FUCK WITH ME RIGHT? 😊😊

Tiffany's POV.......

"Baby wake up." Karter said lowly in my ear.

I shook my head no. We were laying in our bed just listening to the Trey Songz station on Pandora. We were supposed to coming up with names for little baby boy Dennis but I ended up falling to sleep. I had my head on his chest with my leg wrapped around his waist, while his arm was wrapped around mines. He was trying to put his hand down the back of my pants, and I kept removing it shaking my head no.

"Don't tell me no." He said.

"Babe." I mumbled.

"Hm." He answered.

"Shut the hell up." I said.

I immediately regretted that decision earning a hard slap to my behind.

"Who you talking to like lil girl." He said grabbing my butt roughly.

"Ow Karter." I said trying to remove his hand.

"Who you talking to." He said with that damn vice grip still locked on my ass.

"Nobody dang." I whined.

"That's what I thought." He said as he started to rub it in same place that he smacked me on. "You hungry?"

"Surprisingly no." I answered.

Earning a gasp from Karter. I playfully smacked his chest.

"I do want some yogurt land tho." I said.

"You wanna ride with me or you gone stay here?" He asked.

"Imma go." I answered getting out of the bed. "Just let me pee real quick."

After relieving my bladder and washing my hands, I met Karter back in the bedroom as he was sitting on the edge of the bed tying his shoes.

"You ready?" He asked looking up at me.

"Mhm." I answered. "I wanna go see the girls too."

"Arrd." He answered. "Damn they ain't been home in like two weeks, I think they like yo moms better then us."

"Yeah me too, we up here talking about we gone go see our own damn kids, they coming home Saturday." I said.

"Right." He said. "Let's go, I wanna get some wing stop too."

"That do sound good." I mumbled.

With that said we walked out of the house and to the truck.

"Which one you wanna go to?" Karter asked.

"Ion care." I answered. "No actually let go to the one over on Slauson and Central in that little shopping center cause yogurt land over there too and chase, I just remembered I gotta go to the bank."

He then started up the truck and we were on our way. The drive there was quick and silent, not awkward, just silent.

"Wing stop first?" Karter asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"So the yogurt won't melt so fast." I said.

I sat in my seat waiting for Karter to come around and open my door. We had been together for almost six years and it was the simple things that he did that made me fall more in love with him. Grabbing my hand once I was out of the car, he lead me to the restaurant. I reached for the door and Karter smacked it away.

"What I tell you about that?" He said opening the door.

I smiled and walked inside. The smell of all of the flavors hit my nose and my mouth immediately began to water.