Kiah

A/N: Strong Sexual Content

Kiah's POV.......

"Damn Ki." Jay moaned out as I bounced up and down on his member at a steady pace. "Shit."

Jay and I had been together for almost two years and it was definitely the best two years of my life. After mama died, I kinda shut myself off from everybody. Me and my mom were so close and I missed her like crazy when she passed. I was a real bitch, I mean I had even gotten the nickname "bitch monster" around school. I stopped hanging out with my friends, and going out on dates. I wasn't gonna let somebody in just to have them leave me. Then I met Jayceon Stevens who I turned down like 10 times with his persistent ass. I mean he would not leave me alone. He was following me around school, walking me to my car, this nigga even found out my school schedule and had some of his classes changed. I thought it was a lil creepy at first, but then I realized the trouble that he went through just to get my attention. But what really wore me down was the fact that he stood up to my brothers with they intimidating asses. They approved of him after that point and I couldn't have been happier.

"Mmmm." I moaned out. "You feel so good babe."

"Who?" He said as he begin to thrust his hips up and down, going to pound town.

"Oh shit." I whimpered out.

"I can't hear you." He said. At this point he held me in place by my hips and was thrusting inside of me hard and fast.

"Oh my God daddy!" I literally screamed as my body shook with pleasure from one of the best orgasms that he had ever given me.

"Mhm." He said slowing down his strokes. "That's right I'm daddy and don't forget that shit."

He looked up at me with pure love and lust in his eyes and I looked down at him with the same thing.

"Bend that ass over." He instructed biting his bottom lip and I was more than happy to oblige. "Arch yo back baby."

I was already wet as Niagara Falls making it super easy for him to slide inside of my love box. He started out slow pulling himself out of me and slapping my clit with his hard member. He then slid back in and picked up a steady pace.

"Yessss daddy, right there." I said throwing my ass back on him meeting his thrusts.

"You feel him baby." He groaned.

"Mhm. He feel good." I panted. "Oh shit I'm bout to cum."

"Cum with me ma." He said. And just like that I came undone all over his manhood. Seconds later he released inside of the condom, and collapsed on top of me.

"Baaaaabe." I whined. "You heavy."

"Girl shut up I feel like I just ran a marathon." He panted out making me giggle.

He slowly pulled out of me and went to go dispose of the condom. I just laid in bed cause I was too tired to move and my legs felt like jello. Coming back into the room he pulled my naked body close to his and held me tight.

"What you got going on later." He asked me.

"I'm supposed to help Tiff with the twins, with her being pregnant I wanna help out as much as I can whenever I can." I answered. "Why what's up?"

"No biggie I just wanted to grab dinner." He answered.

"Hopefully it won't be too long. Tiffany get outta school at 5pm and I'm supposed to meet her at 5:30." I said.

"Yeah hopefully cause I gotta go outta town for a few days." He said.

"How long is a few days." I asked.