Jealousy//Jisung

My boys are looking fire oml I love them 💓
Also omg this book has reached 9k reads- almost 10k- and a lot more recognition than I thought it would have! Thank you, everyone reading~

Lovely request from hello4803 😊 (I know my requests are closed but hey I've got enough time in this weeks schedule😌)

~~ ! 2000 words long!

Enjoy🌸

--

Jisung opened up the cafeteria doors, hoping you would be early as you usually were to were to lunch, sitting on the table. He wanted to catch a moment with you alone to maybe ask to hang out after school for a bit on Friday.

When he saw the back of your H/c hair, he had thought he had his chance. Alas, as he stepped closer to you, his confident steps turned more and more uncertain as he saw Chenle sitting down next to you, you both talking to each other.

Jisung let a slight frown slip for a moment before smiling and greeting his crush and best friend. Sitting down, he watched you both talk for a bit, not really paying attention to what you guys were talking about.

Yeah, by 'watching you both', I mean watching you. Basically.

He fawned inside over the way you'd smiled and giggled at what Chenle had said to you. Although, it made him a bit uncomfortable inside, knowing Chenle was the one causing you to laugh instead of him.

A hand was waving in front of him, and he didn't realize you were talking to him until you started yelling his name.

"Jisung?" Chenle asked, "Earth to Jisung, are you alive?" You laughed and Jisung let another frown slip for a split second.

"Sorry, sorry. I zoned out." (A/n: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY-) He laughed awkwardly and forced himself to be more attentive. "Anyway, what where you saying?" He crossed his arms on the table and leaned forward a bit.

"We wanted to walk around after school tomorrow since we all have some money left over from the school fundraiser, are you down?" Jisung was confused for a second. First, tomorrow? Tomorrow's Friday... Second, we? Uhm... that doesn't mean you and Chenle does it?

"Yeah Jisung, I have some extra left over if your money is gone already." Jisung heard Mark's voice next to him and turned to his right. Apparently as he was blanking out the others have sat down and joined them. Wow he really has to stop staring at you so much.

"Ah, no it's fine I still have my money. Thanks, though." Jisung nodded and turned back to everyone else. "I might be in, yeah. Who else is going?" He asked, hoping not be too obvious.

"Basically everyone else, please Jisung, it's gonna be fun!" You begged him, shaking his hand. His cheeks flushed, but he didn't flinch away, liking your hands touching his.

"I guess that's a yes then if Y/n wants me to go so badly." He smiled and looked at you and you gave him an eye smile in return.

-

After school, Jisung was hoping he could catch you before you left and walk you home, since he wouldn't have the chance to talk to you much on Friday.

The confident bounce in his step reappeared and disappeared once again as he saw Chenle walking you away from class and to home, presumably.