Pizza Boy//Taeil

A/n: Dear lord some of this actually happened.

--

"Hey, can we order some pizza?" Your friend asked. You guys were hanging out and at the moment you were all checking your social media for updates on a band you all liked. They hadn't hyped up their newest album and you were all desperate for anything leaked.

You looked at her and thought for a moment. You did have money to spend. Shrugging, you agreed.

"Sure, why not?"

You uncrossed your legs to get to your keys so that you could get pizza but your other friend put her foot in front of you to stop you. You looked at her with a questioning face on. She looked you dead in the eye with a cheeky smile.

"Can we order a to go? The pizza guy might be cute." You looked at her with a face, crossing your arms. You scoffed jokingly and picked up your phone.

"Really, F/n? Ok, sure." You went to the nearest pizza stores site and found the link to the number and right before you clicked it, you looked at your friends.

"What do you guys want?"

--

"Truth or dare, Y/n?"

You bit your lip, thinking. It would take a little while for the pizza to arrive, so you guys decided to do some truth or dare to pass the time. It was your turn second, your other friend having to put ice cubes in her mouth until they melted. No one was gonna wait for them to melt until the next turn, so they all turned to you.

"Hmm... Dare!" You smiled. Your friends were pretty weak, they wouldn't be able to think up of anything clever. A bead of sweat dropped down your head. Or would they? You gulped. This was your crazy group of friends you were talking about. The chances of them making you do handstands in the middle of a public place weren't slim.

"Hmm... how about... I got it!" Your other friend smirked and everyone leant into the circle to listen. She rubbed her hands together and you gulped.

"I dare you... to give the pizza guy your number!" She said. You gasped and everyone else laughed. You grit your teeth, resisting the urge to refuse the dare. But you weren't weak. You could do this!

"A- alright." You slumped and hugged your legs for the rest if the game. Who were you kidding? You couldn't do this.

The sound of a doorbell rung through your house and your friend squealed, pushing you to the door. You weren't expecting them to and you panicked.

"Ok, ok! Just wait a second. Jeez." You signaled for them to stop with your hands and they did so hesitantly. They still giggled. One of them handed you two bucks and a slip with your number on it.

"Here! He'll definitely like you if you give him a tip." Your friend hurried you again.

"Now go!" You rolled your eyes and stuck your tongue out at them. Whispering a 'you're horrible' before opening the door with a smile.

"Hello!" He greeted. Your knees nearly fell because they became weak. What the heck? He was the most attractive pizza boy you'd ever seen! Aww why did you have to embarrass yourself in front of a cute pizza boy?

"Hi! Thanks." You took the pizza from him and made some small talk.

"Wow you're fast. Most places take at least thirty minutes." You started. He smiled. Oh gosh, his smile! He was so cute.