Christmas//Jaemin

I'm already r ea d y for Christmas heck yeh boi Halloween this year is gonna suck i look bad in my costume and everyone is gonna be pennywise i know it lmao

-

"Knock knock~" I giggle as I peek my head around the hospital door, presents in hand ready to give to my boyfriend Jaemin whose been stuck in this white hell for a while now.

"Oh who could it be~?" I hear his voice sarcastically, "Come in, Y/n." I rush in and tackle Jaemin with a quick hug and pull away.

"I missed you! When is your hip getting better?" I pout and Jaemin laughs at my silliness, pulling my forehead to his and pecking my forehead. He then pulls his forehead against mine and smiles.My face flushes in embarrassment. Ah, I really need to get used to this...

"Well that's your fault for barely visiting me. Do you know how gross the chemical hospital air is?" He pulls away from my forehead and starts coughing and I smack his arm. "Your lungs aren't going to get better if you force yourself to cough like that, you should take better care of yourself, really." Seeing me being so concerned, he stops and stares at me. "Oh fine..." I smile and let it drop.

"You know my parents are always on top of me, I can never go out to do anything. Visiting a boy alone is out of the picture." I play with the little present I brought with your fingers as I pout.

"That's too bad, I know you still love me at least." He smiles widely and I squeal like a schoolgirl, throwing my hands across him.

"Yes I do, Na Jaemin." I say, mouth next to his ear. He pets my hair softly.

"I think I love you too." There's a calming pause when he speaks up.

"So what's that present you brought for me?" We pull away and I place the present on his lap.

"Oh~ what's this?" He smiles down at the little basket filled with goodies.

"Oh you know, just some chocolate to make sure your eating," I pinch his cheeks and laugh as he slaps my hand away, "A little doggo just so you're not lonely without me." He snorts and looks at me with a smirk and I stick a tongue out at him.

"Then your iPod, completed with some spicy songs that I'd downloaded for myself when you were out of your house. Your parents love me." I put my fists on my hips and giggle as Jaemin scrambles for the iPod and earbuds, checking the electronic.

"I don't listen to rock~ what is this??" He pouts down at the playlist and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You can delete them it's fine. Your parents gave me your allowance so now I have enough money to buy my own." I tease him and he widens his eyes, looking at me seriously.

"I'm kidding, Nana, calm down. You really can delete them." I calm him down and lean on his shoulder.

"Although some are really good keepers." I stare at the pod, sighing dramatically as he deletes them all one by one.

"There, all clean of trash- I meAn WhAt??" He defends himself as I scramble for his hair, ready to pull. Jokingly, of course.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding." He laughs as I beat him softly with his pillow.

-

That was three months ago in September, now it's December and nearly January. Again, my parents had prohibited me from visiting Jaemin because I arrived home late that day. I really do miss him. His smile, his laugh, the way we could joke around unlike other couples. I miss him.