Epilogue

Lee ^^^

Guys please leave a comment telling me what your thoughts on this story, thank you.

(AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ME, THE STORY, THE CHARACTERS, PLEASE COMMENT THEM AND MAYBE ILL DO A Q & A)

The end of the book. It is the epilogue.

Enjoy:)!

****

Lia's p.o.v

     Sitting across Chase's boyfriend, Lee, we were eating dinner at our house. Our brothers accepted Chase just the way he is, but Chance took a while to accept him. He wished that they would get married at the same day, but this is America, it is free to love anybody.  No matter who the person is, a boy, a girl, anybody.

"Chase talked a lot about you, Lia." Lee finally spoke up.

"Really? Hopefully, good things," I joked.

"Yeah, he told me that you're an amazing sister!" He grinned. "He also told me about your crazy triplets."

"Yeah, they're cool," I shrugged.

"Sorry." He looked down. His black was spiked up.

"It's ok," I smiled at him.

"You're the perfect match for Chase, even though you got a lot in common, but still, you two are different, and different attracts." Grayson wiggled his eyebrows.

"When did you find out that you were gay?" Chance asked, raising a brow.

"Not too long ago, it was when I met Lee." Chase answered.

"That's cute," I awed. "But you must tell your partner all your big secrets, so he or she won't shock you at the end."

"That's what we plan to do, but we're taking baby steps." Chase smiled weakly at me, he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"What's wrong?" Peter raised a brow, he looked between Chase and I.

"Nothing." Both Chase and I shrugged.

"You're hiding something," Owen said, giving me the 'tell me or else'.

"Is it about Jason? Because I haven't heard from him for ages!" Grayson nudged me.

"Now that you said it, I agree with you. Did something happen between you and him?" Peter asked.

"This night isn't about me, it's about Chase and Lee." I said sternly.

"Chase, did they break up?" Owen asked Chase, probably because he knew that I won't be answering him.

"Not exactly, they just took a break from each other." Chase replied.

"Chase!" I groaned.

"Since when?" Grayson gasped.

"Last week," Chase mumbled. "I'm sorry, Lia!"

"It's fine," I murmured. "It is fine."

I just don't want to remember that boy.

**

Closed my eyes, listening to 'we got us', I felt tears streaming down my face.

When everybody else is running away, I know you'll be standing next to me, it's a mad world, and girl I know, people gon' come and people gon' go.. but I got you, and you got me, and we got us, yeah we got us, yeah we got... us

It reminds me of Jason every time I listen to it, it just feels like heaven in my ears. A meaning to my heart.

It felt like forever but it was only 2 weeks now, and he hasn't even called. Did he already forgot about me? Or did he move on? I would be heartbroken.

But hopefully, soon enough i am going to learn how to be alone, and how to let go, because I'm going to be meeting new people in the future, and they'll go just like how all people do. And I know what he did, was in the past, but it still hurts so much, knowing that I was going to be heartbroken by the guy I thought he loved me.

Ugh no! I just want to go back to Jason!

Maybe soon.

***

Jason's p.o.v

I knew Lia wanted a long break from me, I knew she was afraid of losing me in a bad way, so I have to give her the space she wants. Spaces between us, it will keep getting deeper, it will be hard to contact her, and it also hold my secrets, my secrets that ruined our relationship.

Did she already forgot every promise we ever made?

Haven't eaten since yesterday, I lost my appetite when I remember Lia. I know she's the one... and I have to prove that I am the one.

Cause nobody loves her the way I do.

****

Oh my god! This book is over, you guys! The sequel will be up soon, but I'll be talking about it   in another update:) so yeah:)

Thank you guys for reading this book, I truly appreciate it!:)

You have to continue reading the other book, if you want to know what will happen to Lia and Jason, and did you guys forget Alex and Tony? Or did you already forget about Jacob?

Anyhoo, I'll see you guys later

Because I'll be making a new book

Peace ✌️