Chapter 11: cafeteria

Jason ^^^
HE IS SO FREAKING HOTTT 🔥 🔥

FROYYY

ANYWAY IM FANGIRLING NOW

BOO

ENJOY! 💕

***

I even forgot how I always start the chapter XD SORRY!

**

Enjoy.. again! :3

*

     Jason was holding my hand while we were walking through the halls, people quit staring because they finally got used to it, he still didn't ask me out but right now I could care less.

"Where did you disappear?!" Jamison ran to me, hitting me.

"Hey, hey! Calm down!" I tried pulling away but she keeps hitting me nonstop.

"Hands off" Jason held me close.

"What?" Jamison's mouth opened.

"I said hands off, it is not her fault she has a lot of friends" Jason shrugged.

"You know I was joking, right?" Jamison looked at me.

"Yeah, of course! When were you ever serious?" I raised a brow.

"See! Why are you protective of her?" Jamison asked Jason.

"Because." He looked at me, the warning bell rang showing us that it's time to go to class.

"Anyway, I have to leave" I sighed. "I have maths and you know miss Hansel"

"Ok, I'll see you in lunch, ok?" Jason cupped my cheeks.

"I'll try to be there, you know I have a lot of friends" I tried to say while he was cupping my cheeks.

"Ha ha funny, but true" in the corner of my eyes, I can see Jamison's eyes widening, and her mouth was wide opened. He leaned in, and pecked my lips.

"I'll see you, don't worry!" I playfully punched his arm. He leaned into my ear.

"This was not a proper kiss, I promise I'll kiss kiss you when I see you again" He whispered.

"Just kiss kiss me now" I punched his arm playfully.

"Someone's craving my kiss already?" He raised a brow, smirking.

"Maybe, maybe not" I mocked him.

"Shut up" he smashed his lips onto mine, and we moved it in unison.

"What is happening here?" We heard but we continued.

"Somehow I don't know when that happens, but Jason and Lia are making out" Jamison explained to the person.

"And I thought she loved me" He said, sounding heartbroken. 

"Guys, stop! Its disgusting!" Jamison 'cried' out.

We pulled away, giving them a glare. It turned out to be Noah and Jamison standing there mouths wide open.

"I need details" Jamison mouthed to me.

"Later, I have to go" i gave her a peace sign.

"So you have time to make out but you don't have time to talk with your bestie?" She pouted, folding her arms.

"Bro, now the final bell will ring and I don't want no trouble" I shrugged. "I told you, I'll tell you in lunch"

"Aren't you going to be with him?" She raised a brow.