Chapter 2: Greg and Jamison

**PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT**

Enjoy!

**

I grabbed my school bag and ran to Chance's car. Chance locked the passenger door, and so I knocked on the window. He unlocked it and finally let me in.

*

"Hey!" My best friend, Jamison, hugged me as soon as she saw me walking through the hallway.

"Hey, b!tch!" I hugged her back, "how was your weekend?"

"Amazing, you won't believe what happened," She jumped as we pulled away.

"Let me guess; your brother moved away?" I put my pointer finger on my chin and pretended to think.

"NO! Better, I spent the weekend with Greg," She danced.

"Greg as in our friend?" I gasped. We walked to our class, my arm wrapped with her arm, and she couldn't stop talking about it.

***

We were in the lunchroom when I heard a male voice."Yo, Lia!"

A male voice rang through my ears. I looked up to see Alex and Tony with their friends.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"Jake Paul is a poop," Tony smirked.

"Jake Paul is a loser; he's thirsty for views, " I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" 

"Chill, baby sis! We just wanted to check up on you; we love you," Alex elbowed me.

"Back off, ok? I'm with my friend," I groaned.

"Friends" Two tall boys walked to our lunch table. Greg and Harry. Harry had bright blue eyes, with dark brown eyes. While Greg had jet black hair with dark brown eyes, he looks like Zayn Malik.

 "Hey, Greg! Hey, Harry!" I said, hugging them both.

"Yo, hey, Harry," Tony grinned at Harry. Tony and Greg don't get along, and I don't know why, though.

"What's up, bro?" Harry bro-hugged Tony, then Alex.

"Now, can you guys leave?" I looked at them, giving them a warning look.

"Fine. We'll sit with Tessa, Bry, and Kyle" They turned around and walked to another table.

"Tony is so cute," Jamison batted her eyes.

"Wait, I thought we were a thing," Greg's eyes widened.

"Are we?" Jamison raised a brow.

"Didn't we.. you know?" Greg frowned; he looked at her nervously.

"We did, but-" she stopped, looking down.

"But what? Jamison! But what?! YOU TALK TRASH ABOUT BOYS TREATING YOU WRONG BUT THEN WHEN I TRY TO MAKE IT RIGHT, AND YOU REJECT ME!" Greg stood up, flipping her off, and walked away.

"I didn't want to hurt him," Jamison whispered, standing up and turning around, and leaving from the other door.

"So.." Harry looked up.

"I don't know," I facepalmed as I shook my head, "I'll go after Jamison."

"I think you should go after Greg, and I'll go after Jamison," Harry said, trying not to laugh.

"Ok," I nodded, "Maybe I can help Greg more."

"Yeah, and maybe I can help Jami more." 

*

"Greg.." I looked around for him, and my head stopped moving when I saw him sitting next to a tree. 

"Greg"

"What?" Greg looked up.

 I walked to him and sat next to him."You know how Jami is, she plays with boys, and she's afraid to hurt you" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I thought I could change her but failed," He sighed.

"Maybe she wasn't the right one," I shrugged.

"Then who is the one? Where is she?" Greg groaned.

"I believe we all have someone waiting for us, maybe not today or tomorrow, but probably waiting for you," I patted his shoulder.

"But I'm so tired of being alone," he sighed.

"You don't have to have a girlfriend. We're your friends," I looked at him.

"Do you like me?" Greg's eyes widened.

"No! I like you as a friend, yes! But not more than friends," I shook my head.

 "Do you feel lonely?" Greg sniffed, looking at me.

"Why would I? I have my brothers; I have you, Jami, and Greg." I looked back at him, smiling.

"Whoever says you're a bad friend, they're so wrong," Greg hugged me.

"And you're an amazing dramatic friend," I joked, hugging him back.

"I take back what I said," Greg playfully glared at me.

***

Sorry for the late update. I have been busy lately with school and stuff.

I don't know if I'm going to update tomorrow, but I'll try so hard to write :D

The song for this chapter is "meant to be by teen beach movie" (a Disney movie)

I hope you enjoyed it!

Peter is on the side <>^