Chapter 6: keeping secrets

I changed my mind, I decided to write this last chapter before I take a short break. This is a really long chapter hope you like it!

Enjoy!

*

2 weeks later

Jason and I got closer, he'd stay in my house after school, and we'd just play Fifa, or sometimes go out to drink milkshake. I barely see Anthony and Alex now, I don't know why. I'm sure it's not because of Jason, they're hiding something from me. I actually spent a week in Jason's house, I met his parents and his siblings. He has 3 sisters and 2 brothers, Olivia is the oldest, she's 26 years old, then Mary who is 23 years old. Then, Marcus who is 21 years old. Then, Hailey who is 19 years old, then Jason who is only 17. He has a little brother, his name is Tom, he is 4 years old. His family were so nice and so welcoming. I found out that Mason is moving back to our house, and I hated myself more.

I was in my room, in my bed, and watching YouTube videos on my laptop. My phone rang, so I grabbed it from the night table, i answered it without checking the ID.

"Lia?" A familiar male voice said from the other side of the phone.

"Jacob?" I raised a brow, surprised that he's calling me.

"Umm yeah"

"Umm not to be rude or anything, but why are you calling me?"

"Just wanted to chat, I really want to get to know you better"

"Oh"

"So, tell me more about yourself"

"What do you want to know?"

"I want to know how to get you to like me"

**

The next day was Wednesday, I really hated this day somehow. I grabbed my bag, and ran towards the door. Until I saw my so called triplets.

"Weird to see you here" I chuckled.

"We can explain" Tony stood up, trying to hold me. But I pushed him away.

"Explain why you guys disappeared out of nowhere? You're keeping things from me, and you know how I hate us keeping secrets from each other!" I yelled, throwing my arms in the air.

"The world doesn't revolve around you! Not everything you want will happen, Amelia!" Alex came from behind Tony.

"Alexander! That's not a way to talk to her! She's been worried sick about you! And I agree with her!" Owen came out of the kitchen.

"If you want to keep secrets from me, then guess who will keep secrets from you too?" I walked past them, and left the house not looking back. I waited for Jacob to come and pick me up. We talked for so long, we decided to eat breakfast together and we'll go out for lunch as well.

"Sorry for being late, had to drop my brother off at his school" He apologized once he pulled up to our house.

"It's ok, I wasn't here for so long" I sat on the passenger seat. Liar liar ass on fire.

"You sound salty, are you ok?" He said, his eyes peering at me.

"Anthony and Alexander, they're keeping something from me, I just don't like being the only one who doesn't know... I mean I'm their triplet too" I sighed, frowning. Jacob kept quiet. "You know what are they hiding, right?"

"No, I'm sure they're hiding something important, I mean why would they hide something so silly?" He looked sadly fearful.

"You don't know how to lie, Jacob! I'm going to let it slide for now" I looked down.