The New Apartment

The next day, Harry goes to uni with Niall early in the morning again. Louis leaves later and pies his work after he has finished uni at Dawn's tattoo studio. In the early evening hours, they meet in the city to buy some new clothes for Louis. Louis refuses to try on more than three shirts and trousers so the shopping tour is over soon but the outcome looks very good on him. Harry found dark, jeans for him (Louis refused to wear skinny ones) and a very nice, almost silky button-up shirt with long arms that was a bit more expensive but looks amazing on Louis. "There's no way Dawn's uncle won't give you the flat," he says smiling. "You look wonderful." Louis flushes as he's looking at himself in the mirror, tugging at the thin fabric of the shirt.

"I've never worn something that exquisite," he mumbles, adjusting his jeans.

"There's a first time for everything," Harry nods, "come on, we need nice shoes too."

"Oh no Harry, can't I just wear my black converse? I like them," Louis whines.

Harry shakes his head. "Converse don't look bad but yours are way too old with all the wholes and stuff, you'll definitely need new ones for your appointment."

Louis huffs but finally understands that Harry might be right. He throws his old shoes into a bin on the street.

On Friday afternoon, Harry accompanies Louis to Dawn's studio. "Wow! Who is this and where's Louis?" she yells as the boys walk through the door. She gives them a hug and puts her hands on Louis' hips. "Let's have a look on you, wow – you look like a model!" she says astonished, pressing her hand in front of her mouth. Dawn shakes her head over and over as she looks at Louis who's just frowning.

"I have an appointment, don't I," he growls, "now get away from me."

Dawn chuckles. "New clothes but same old Louis. Lovely. But seriously, you look amazing." She turns toward Harry and gives him a wink. "Well done," she whispers and gives him a thumbs up.

Harry just smiles and puts his hand on Louis' back. "You do look amazing, I just can't stop looking at you," he whispers as he pulls Louis close for a kiss.

"Don't you like my casual look?" he frowns. "Do I have to change now?"

Harry shakes his head. "I like your look, this is just . . . different. It's a special occasion but of course you don't have to change your style because of me."

Louis looks at him revealed. "Thank god," he sighs, "I thought I would have to change my complete style."

Harry chuckles. "Well, there are some shirts you could definitely sort out," Harry says.

"Would you shut the fuck up?" Louis huffs, sending Harry a glare.

The boy chuckles. "I'm just kidding!"

As an answer, Louis just rolls his eyes playfully. A few minutes later, Dawn gets a call from her uncle and the three of them drive to the apartment which is located in the western part of the city, not too far away from campus.

"I'm nervous," Louis admits after Dawn has told them that they'd be there soon. "What if he won't like me?"

"He will like you, just try not to swear too much," Dawn tells him and gives him a wink.

Louis lets out a huff but stays quiet. When they step out of the car, there's already an older man waiting for them in front of the brick stone building. He's wearing jeans, a similar button-up like Louis' and a black winter jacket.

"Dawn, nice to see you again!" he smiles as he opens up his arms to hug his niece. "How are you, how's work?"

"Hey Robert," Dawn answers, "everything's fine. We've got enough work and thanks to my employees, the customers come back even. Louis is one of them!"