Morning Sex

The next morning Harry wakes up, feeling Louis pressed against his body from behind. It feels heavenly to have someone lying close to him and Harry wishes this feeling would never end. He moves a little bit closer to Louis as he suddenly feels his hot breath in his neck which makes even the tiniest hair stand up. "Good morning," Louis whispers, placing a kiss on Harry's neck. "You talk during your sleep," he smiles against Harry's skin.

Harry turns around and lets his hand run along Louis' cheek. "What did I say?" he asks, his voice thick with sleep.

"That you wanted me to get you off," Louis smirks at him.

"You're lying," Harry frowns, rubbing his eyes.

"Maybe," Louis purrs, "but after I couldn't do it yesterday . . . I wondered if now would be the right time," he continues, letting his hand travel along Harry's chest while he's looking into Harry's eyes. The sound of his voice makes Harry shudder in a pleasant way and he can already feel himself reacting to Louis' words and touch. Harry bites his lip in arousal as he feels Louis' hand reaching the waistband of his pants which makes his dick twitch in excitement. "Does that feel good?" he asks as he lets his hand run over Harry's length teasingly, not touching him too firm.

Harry grabs Louis' chin and pulls him close for a kiss, giving him the answer physically. Louis props up on his elbow as he continues kissing Harry, palming him slowly through the soft fabric of his pants. "You needy little shit," he breathes, giving Harry a smirk before he pushes the covers away, exposing Harry's barely dressed body to the cold air. "Get up," Louis demands and pulls off Harry's shirt quickly, pushing him down again. Louis leans in to give Harry a sloppy kiss before he lets his index finger travel across his cheekbones and lips, his eyes never leaving his. "Fuck you're beautiful," Louis mumbles and hovers over Harry to bite his neck down until he reaches his collarbone. Harry could never tell anyone how much Louis' foul language turns him on but it does. He grabs Louis' muscular arms tight and presses his hips up until he meets Louis' crotch. This time, Louis doesn't pull away. He does the same and rubs slowly against Harry's bulge, letting out a quiet moan as Harry increases the speed. "Baby," Louis whispers as he's moving his hips against Harry's, "keep going!" His movements are a little bit clumsy since he has never done anything like that before but after a while, they find a good rhythm. It feels good and Harry wants more but Louis has already moved down to his neck again, placing gently kisses along his collarbone and chest before he takes Harry's hard, puffy nipples into his mouth and sucks, slowly massaging the other with his hand. Louis' tongue flicks around the hard bud, over and over again which sends shivers down Harry's spine again but this time, there's a direct connection to his dick that twitches and the boy can already feel pre-come leaking. Louis takes Harry's other nipple between his teeth and pulls it up a bit, then licks over it to soothe the small pain he gave Harry. Louis kisses his way down to Harry's pants and pulls them off without asking. He quickly wraps his hand around Harry's dick, gives him a few strokes and rests his hand on the bottom while he lowers his head to give Harry's tip a firm lick. "You're so fucking big, I can't get over it," he whispers against Harry's shaft, looking directly into Harry's flushed face that looks kind of innocent. Harry feels the excitement pool in the pit of his stomach and he just can't take it anymore. He's fully hard by now and Louis' assault doesn't really help. "Louis," he whispers, grabbing the older boy's hair, "please."

Louis shushes him by kissing him painfully slow. "I will make you come now, be prepared," he announces, biting Harry's lower lip and tugs at it. The younger boy only winces and nods frantically as he grabs the sheets and clenches his fists in pleasure while Louis takes him into his mouth, gently bobbing his head up and down his length. Every time Louis sucks at his tip and lets his tongue move along the frenulum, Harry feels as if a thousand little stars are exploding in his lower abdomen and the more pressure Louis gives him, the more Harry has difficulties to stay quiet. His breathing has increased and it's audibly by now as he clenches his fists at the convulsing sensation that's building down there. He can't control his body as he squirms and moves under Louis' touch but the older boy keeps him in place. "Fuck you're hot squirming like that," he mumbles as he pinches his nipples again and lowers his head. "I want you to come in my mouth, okay baby?" he whispers as he grabs Harry's dick firmly, sucking, licking and moving his hand up and down the shaft fast and firm what makes Harry feel like he's about to explode at the immense, consuming feeling that's electrifying his whole body. "Oh my god!" he yells out in pleasure which he regrets immediately but he can't fight the urge to push his hips up and breathe even louder when Louis takes him into his mouth completely. Harry thrusts his hips up strongly, meets the back of Louis' throat and that's it, that's the final touch. Harry's body spasms, soft whimpers escape his mouth as he's reaching his height, spurting his come down Louis' throat. "Fuck," he whimpers but clasps his hands in front of his mouth immediately. It's because of the sensation Louis gave him and the fact that he just came in his mum's house.

Louis pumps him two more times lazily, then pulls away. Harry is still panting and squirming a little while the hot wave is still running through his heated body, calming him in a very awkward but yet relaxing way. Louis lays down close to him and watches his face. "If you could only see how hot you look after coming, I could come from watching you having orgasmed only."

"Why don't you do it?" Harry asks, clearly dazed. Did he really say that? Louis gives him a dirty smirk and Harry looks down where Louis is already palming himself which looks . . . kind of hot. Harry can't stop staring at him as he pulls Louis closer, gives him a kiss but Louis' only answers it sloppily as he's panting into Harry's hot mouth.

"Fuck, please don't stop looking at me," Louis begs as he's rubbing himself faster, "don't stop looking at me," he repeats, his words coming out as a hoarse whisper. Harry feels he must be close because his eyes are getting glossier, his face flushes too and Louis bites his lip so hard that it nearly turns while. His eyes are staring into Harry's emerald ones and his breathing increases within seconds as he's pumping himself harder until he orgasms hard over his belly and hand. Harry holds him close while his body is twitching uncontrolled, making Louis moan quietly into Harry's mouth he's trying to kiss hungrily. Louis' forehead is a little bit sweaty and it takes him several minutes to calm down from his high. "Fuck Harry, this was the hottest shit ever," he breathes next to Harry, giving him a quick, wet French kiss.

Outside, Harry can hear someone or at least he thinks to hear something. He puts his hand over Louis' mouth and looks at him with wide eyes. "What if the heard us," he whispers, his eyes wide opened in shock.

Louis pulls Harry's hand away and smirks at him. "They will think that we had sex, I guess," he says and chuckles.

Harry lets himself fall back, covering his eyes with his arm. "Oh god," he whispers, "that would be awful."

"Oh come on, nobody heard us, relax." Louis props up a bit to pull the cover up over their bodies again. "It's only seven thirty, I bet everyone is still sleeping and we should be doing the same now." He pulls Harry close to his naked body and wraps his hands around him. His voice feels hot against Harry's skin as Louis thanks him for making him come this morning. Harry sighs as he closes his eyes again, concentration on Louis' regular breathing that's constantly hitting the back of his neck.

*o��5�<