The First Party

In the evening, Harry takes a shower and puts on his pajamas. Louis hasn't appeared yet which probably means he forgot about taking Harry to the party. Harry has nothing against it. He's relieved that Louis hasn't shown up and he probably won't because it's nearly ten pm. Harry wraps himself into his covers and puts a blanket on top. He presses his back against the huge pillows and takes his diary from the shelf. The diary is a mixture between a regular diary and a private sketch book. Writing and drawing relaxes Harry a lot and lately he has started to visualize his dreams too. He needs some time for himself after what has happened with Louis and his group and Harry really needs some distraction to process everything.

About one hour later someone pounds onto Harry's door. Harry assumes it can't be Niall because the Irish boy would never pound on the door like this person does. Harry puts the diary aside and gets out of bed. He shivers at the cold air that's hitting him suddenly. He opens the door a little bit and can't believe what he sees: Louis. He's wearing Vans, black jeans, a white Adidas shirt and a light blue denim jacket on top. This look actually is a good one and a total contrast to how he looked at the pub and in the kitchen a few hours earlier.

"Hey baby boy," Louis grins. "Are you ready for . . . what the fuck, why are you wearing pajamas?" he yells out. "Harry!"

"I'm tired," Harry responds, his voice flat, trying to sound as unimpressed as possible.

Louis ignores Harry's comment. "The party has already started. You have fifteen minutes to get ready, I'm waiting." Louis says cockily as he's pushing the door open. The older boy squeezes past Harry just to let himself flop down on the bed.

Harry closes the door and leans on it. "What if I don't want to come?" he asks Louis who is getting comfortable on his bed.

"No excuses. I came here to pick you up and now you want to tell me no?"

"Yes and I'm definitely not plan-," Harry says but gets interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

While Harry is talking, Louis looks around the room. He notices Harry's diary on his bed and grabs it. He starts flipping through the pages lazily. When Harry has finished the call, Louis holds the diary up. "I noticed that's pretty private, isn't it?" he says with a grin.

"Louis! Louis, give it back to me!" Harry yells but Louis isn't giving in.

"This is private! You don't have the right to look at it!"

Louis smirks at Harry. "It was on your bed."

"Louis!"

"If you don't come to the party with me I'll show it to all my friends and to everyone I know," he blackmails the boy. "And you will never get it back."

"What are you saying?" Harry yells with a wobbly voice. He's shocked, trying to process Louis' words. "You can't be serious!" The younger boy is at the verge of tears, but he tries to suppress them as good as he can. He won't cry in front of Louis, he can't expose himself like that. "Give it back!" he repeats quietly and tries to take it from Louis again, but Louis keeps it out of reach.

"Stop whining and get dressed for the party," Louis commands unimpressed. He leans back and folds his hands over the diary on his chest. "This will be mine until you've changed your decision," he states. "Twelve minutes left to get ready."

"Fine," Harry huffs and pushes his hair back. He really doesn't want to go but he also doesn't want to lose his diary. He's sure that Louis will show it to everyone if he doesn't listen to him. Harry is totally convinced that he's not just bluffing so he starts pulling out some clothes out of his wardrobe. As Harry pulls off his shirt, he notices Louis is watching him from the bed.