Love Me Tender

Joey's p.o.v.

He kisses my lips gently while caressing my cheek. I moan in delight. I wrap my hands around his neck as I lay down on the bed. I'm about to slip his shirt up when he stops me. I sigh as he gets off me and sits down on the bed. "I'm just not in the mood right now.."He says looking away. I know he's lying, I just don't know why..

This has been going on for a while now. Ever since he got released from the hospital we've been better than ever. There's no drama between us whatsoever. We've been making out on the daily and can't stand to be apart anymore. The only problem is that whenever things get sexual Jesse backs out and I don't understand why..

Jesse's p.o.v.

When I was released from the hospital it seemed Joey and I had been in a good place. He'd broken up with that horrible girlfriend of his and our... 'friendship' was great. We.. 'did stuff' on the daily, we were better than ever but every time we're about to take it a step further Joey backs out. Okay.. maybe he doesn't back out.. maybe I do. It's just that I'm not sure if I'm ready to be intimate with a man like that. How am I supposed to gently caress his chest and squeeze his breasts if he doesn't have any? It's all just so confusing to me. And even if we were to have sex who would do who? What if Joey doesn't want to be taken? Do you even know why they call it that? Being taken? Because the thing being taken from you is your masculinity, that's why. Now I don't know about Joey  but I'm a man. A full man. Just because I like to 'do stuff' with Joey sometimes doesn't make me a girl. Or a sissy. Or a fag. .. I hope. In these situations there's only one thing I can do..

"Michelle!"I yell as I walk into the kitchen. I see Danny grabbing something out of the fridge. "Hey, have you seen Michelle?" I ask. "Yes, she's in her room wobbling around. I'm so proud of her! She's finally able to walk, isn't that adorable? When you were in the hospital we spend so much time trying to teach her to walk and look at her now! It's become second nature to her! Ugh I-" I walk out of the room before he can go on rambling about Michelle. I've been back for two weeks and they already surprised me with it so why does he have to keep rubbing in my face that I wasn't there to teach her myself? I know I should be happy about her new skill but I just can't help but feel sad I wasn't there to witness it all.

I walk into the room to find her running around her bed like an Indian. I smile and watch her for a while leaning against the door post. After a while I pick her up and sit down on a chair with her on my lap. "Michelle, I have a problem I need your help with." She smiles at me brightly. I'll take that as her suggesting I should continue. I tell her about my problem leaving out the details but she doesn't answer. All she does is stare at me confused. I guess there are some things even Michelle doesn't know the answer to. "Aah, that's okay munchkin. I guess I'll have to figure this one out on my own."

Joey's p.o.v.

There's only one way to solve this problem: I have to talk to Jesse about it. I tell you it is kind of a daunting task to complete since Jesse doesn't like to talk about our relationship but it's something that has to be done. I open the door to the backyard to find Jesse playing his guitar sitting in the grass. He's playing 'love me tender' by Elvis Presley. I stare at him. His beauty, his voice. He looks absolutely wonderful. His shirt is wet because of the sprinklers and the heat, showing off his wonderful body. I walk through the door and sit down next to him in the grass. He smiles at me sweetly. He continues playing his guitar wonderfully as I rest my head on his shoulder. He looks at me with those wonderful eyes as he continues to serenade me. I smile at him while enjoying his angelic voice. When he's finished I kiss him on the cheek. "That was beautiful, Jess." I say wishing we could just do it right here, right now. Danny and the kids are out anyway. "That's because I was thinking of you." I smile but then I remember what I came here for. "We have to talk, Jesse." "No we don't."he says getting ready to play another song. I take his guitar and put it down next to me. I understand that you're scared to fully give yourself to me but-" I'm cut off by his lips on my mouth. He kisses me passionately grabbing face puling him closer. I give in and kiss him back. He lays me down on the grass and sits on top of me gently slipping his tongue in my mouth. I join him and moan quietly as he slips his hand under my shirt. He feels around my chest circling my nipples with his hand before he jerks my shirt off. I take his off  and he lays me back down in the grass. He's about to unbutton his pants when all of a sudden we hear the doorbell ring. He shoots up "Could that be Danny and the kids? Back already?" he says worried. "No, they have a key remember?" I say trying to get him to calm down. "Well it could be one of the kids, I'll go check."He says getting up. I sigh and lay back down in the grass. "Put your shirt on" He says throwing my shirt at my head, leaving me in the garden.