Pancakes And Apologies

Joey's p.o.v. 

I wake up and think about what happened last night. Why was Jesse so mad at me? What did I do? Well, whatever it was, I'm going to make it up to him. I get off my bed and put my clothes on. I look to my left and see Jesse sleeping and hugging his pillow. He looks so cute and innocent. Just wait until he wakes up.. 

I go down stairs and get to the kitchen. Alright.. what am I gonna make him? Pancakes! yes! everyone loves pancakes. After I'm done making the 'pancakes' I take them up stairs and check if Jesse is awake yet. He's still sleeping, cute as a button. I put the pancakes on his night stand and try to wake him up. ''Jess, wake up! I made you something.'' He mutters something intangible. I laugh. ''Jesse, wake up!'' I say with big smile on my face as I shake him back and forth. ''Ughh what is it?'' he says, moody as ever. Wow.. his voice sounds really sexy in the morning.. ''Good morning, I made you breakfast.'' I say giving him the 'pancakes'. He gets up and is now sitting on his bed. ''I just wanted to say sorry about last night.''  ''Joseph.. why are you apologizing to me? I should be saying sorry to you, I acted like a jerk.'' ''Aww, that's okay, Jess. You're forgiven.'' ''Now... what in the world is this?'' he asks lookin' at the 'pancakes'. ''Those are pancakes, can't you see?'' ''Uhh..'' ''It's okay.. I know they're horrible. You don't have to eat em'.'' I say. ''THANK GOD!'' he says and falls back down on the bed.