Sweet Boys

Jesse's p.o.v.

I wake up the next morning and look over to my right to see an empty bed. Where's Joey? Did he get up already? He's way to sick to be walking around. I go down stairs after I've brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. "Joey, where you at?!" I scream making my way down stairs. When I get into the kitchen I see Joey cooking something that looks like puke. "Good moring, Jesse." He says as he puts the 'puke' on a plate. "What the heck are you doin', you should be laying in bed!" "I know but I was hungry and didn't want to wake you up." He says with a raspy voice, not the morning raspy, the 'I'm sick and about to die' raspy. Whatever, it's hot either way.

Wait.. why am I thinking this? "Jess, are you okay?" He says snapping me back into reality. "Look, you're sick and I'm happy to take care of you so just wake me up the next time, will ya?" I say as I place my hand on his upper arm. "Yeah.. I will.." He says as he stares into my eyes. His eyes.. gorgeous.. I remove my hand from his arm and start cooking. "Let's make you a proper breakfast, go lay in bed."
"Okay. Thanks, Jess. You're the best." He says as he hugs me and kisses me on the cheek. I watch him walk upstairs. I blush and a big smile forms across my face. I guess it was obvious cause when Danny walks in he asks: "What happened to you? Still thinking about whatever you and Vanessa did last night?" "Uh.. ya, she was great." Hell no that I'm gonna tell him I cancelled a date with her to take care of Joey. He'd think I'm a moron. Or worse, a whimp.

After he leaves I take the porridge I made upstairs. "Joey, I made your favorite..." I say walking into the room and giving him his bowl. "Porridge is not my favorite.." He says. I sit down on his bed. "Whatever, you have to get better so eat up. It's made with love." "Now scooch over, I'll join ya." Sit next to him in his bed and watch him enjoy the porridge. I wonder why or how he doesn't have a girlfriend. Any girl would be lucky to have him. "Why are you staring at me like that." He says with a smile on his face. "Because you're beautiful." I blurt out. Shit! What kind of idiot says that out loud? I look at Joey and he looks schocked. "I mean.. uhh. It's not impossible for you to get lucky... you're not the ugliest person in the world... uhh I mean.." I keep ranting about random things when all of a sudden I feel his lips on mine...

Joey's.. kissing me.