35

we were all laughing at gaten in stranger things when the doorbell rang. i got up and went to get the door. i opened it to reveal maddie.

"hey" she said. "hi" i said quietly. "i-i just thought i'd stop by to wish you a happy birthday" she said. "thanks" i said. "do you want a snack?" i asked, wanting to my nice. "my boyfriends waiting. but thanks"

boyfriend.

"see you later" i said. "bye..." i closed the door, tears in my eyes. she'd moved on. "hey" kieran came out and put an arm round me. "she made a huge mistake cheating on you. i've seen her boyfriend and he's more scrawny than matt. your not missing out on anything" he said. "thanks" i sniffled.

after all the guests went i started to tidy up. then i went to my room and put all my things away. i put a photo of me and brendon hugging on instagram.

@lanaurie: best. fucking. birthday. ever. @brendonurie @sarahurie @zackcloudhall @namask @mariahdun @mattsears @kieranboyce @hayley.yelyah @meganrose @jadehadid @ryanmcdonald thank you for such an amazing day🎉✨ and thanks for all the amazing birthday wishes💛

i clicked off my phone and went to take my make up off. i got into my pyjamas and then brushed my hair. then i went to go to see my parents.

i knocked on the door and heard gasps. then i realised. "are you guys fucking?" i asked, leaning against the door with my arms folded. "uh..." i bursted out laughing. "have fun. use protection. goodnight" i smiled. i hopped into bed and fell asleep.

i awoke the next morning happy. i decided that i wasn't going to let maddie bother me. if she was happy, she was happy. she posted a photo of her and her boyfriend and captioned it.

@madelinepustch: love him💕

people were tagging me and asking so i went on my instagram story and took a crazy selfie.

yes, me and maddie have broken up. but she's perfectly happy with him. thanks for being concerned thoo💞

i got ready into this:

i brushed my hair and went downstairs

i brushed my hair and went downstairs. my parents were sleeping...obviously. i made myself some breakfast and fed the dogs. after that i cleared up. i made some breakfast for my parents and then went to my room.

i got my camera and ring light ready and sat on my bed. i clicked the on button. i was ready.

"this feels so weird...hi. my name is lana urie and this is my youtube channel. uh...i am fucking nervous. but basically...brendon and sarah thought it would be a good idea to do this. so i have another channel called anonymous singer and that's my shitty singing. check it out if you want. but for now this is...my new one. which i'm going to call...house of lana? yeah i like that. it may change if i get sick of it though. but...yeah that's it. bye"

i plugged my laptop into the camera and edited it on imovies. i made myself s youtube channel and uploaded it. i titled the video: welcome

i linked the video in my instagram bio and captioned a new post:
@lanaurie: yooo. i have a youtube channel

this was new