29

in two weeks we were moving! we'd packed everything already so we were good. we put all our stuff in the living room so that it would be easier.

today i got up and ready into this:

i was taking the camera with me so that i could take cute photos with my friends

i walked to school in the sunshine with my music in. after i'd made it i was getting some stares. some people laughed. very few smiled at me and gave me thumbs up. it was weird.

i made it to my locker and saw horrible comments;

lesbo!

freak

ugly bitch

sket

murderer

then it hit me. anna put the stuff online. i slammed my locker shut. "alright bitches, where the fuck is anna!?" i shouted. a few people jumped back. some giggled and hesitated.

"oh look! it's the lesbian!" i look up to see her. "are you fucking serious!? how dare you spread my life around!" i exclaim. "oh so what? they would have found out anyway!" she rolled her eyes. "no! no anna! you don't fucking get it! you have done nothing but harass the people i love and care about! what is your problem!?" i exclaimed. "i'm just a fan!" she shrugged. "just a fan!? just a fucking fan!? hold up bitch! a fan would never harass the artist. a fan would never steal from the artist and illegally record them. a fan would never hurt the artist or the people they love!"

"i doubt brendon and sarah even love you. they just felt sorry for you as no one likes you" she sniggered. "bish what? you stalk for a living!" i exclaimed. jade and maddie stood by me, bravely. "aww! she got her girlfriends involved!" she jeered. "faggot!"

"lesbo!"

"pussy sucker!"

"okay! i'm a fucking lesbian! and i'm proud bitch!" i pulled maddie into a kiss. in front of everyone. the hallway filled with screams, clapping and awws. we pulled away and smiled. "i'm so happy for you" she smiled. "you are so cute" i giggled.

then i was sent to the main office as i had a phone call. it was my parents. "lana! we saw the video! are you okay?" brendon was panicking. "i've never been better! it felt so good to kiss a girl in public and not feel ashamed!" i smiled. "aww! i'm so happy for you! oh and when your home we need you to sign a restraining order against that stupid bitch" he chuckled. "i'll make sure to. love you" i said. "lobe you too"

and from then, me and maddie would walk through the halls, holding hands and not caring. jade would walk with us, happy that we were happy.