48.

It's been a few days since the party and all that happened with Jack. We just told him she left and I knew he didn't really believe us but he went anyways. It probably wouldn't have been such a great idea if he stayed.

"Addyson are you almost ready, we have to go" Ethan yelled from downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and purse and made my way downstairs. He was leaned up against the door waiting for me.

"Finally" he teased and we walked out getting in his car and leaving.

Grayson has a presentation today for his business so he had to leave early so me and ethan are gonna show up and surprise him and show him our support.

We pulled up to the huge glass building and I felt my self getting to excited to go and watch my baby slay this thing. He deserved the world.

We walked in and there were people everywhere, some standing around talking, other greeting each other, and some on there phones.

My eyes scanned the place and they landed on him as he stood there with his hands in his pocket talking to some guy in a suit. Actually every guy here was in a suit.

I stood there admiring him from afar watching how he acts when I'm not around. Hes much more intimidating and his face is so hard and dark.

His eyes moved around the room until they landed on me making his face soften and a smile appear on his lips.

"Addyson what are you doing here"

He just completely cut the guy he was talking to off as he made his way over to me. His arm snaked around my waist pulling me into his lips.

"Me and ethan wanted to come and support you" I say softly as he stared at me completely in love.

Soon it was time for the presentation and everyone started to take there seats. I watched how he went up and talked to everyone so proper, he was really fit out for his job, but no one knows how dark and twisted he really is.

He was showing his a model of a new building for his company that he wanted to build in California.

I loved the idea but I knew he would have to travel back and forth several times and I didn't really like the sound of that, but it's his company and I'm gonna support him no matter what.

The presentation was over and of course everyone loved it, it's not like they really have a choice because he's gonna do it regardless.

He introduced me to a couple of people and everyone seemed so nice, but so terrified of him.

Like they should be.

We made our way into the elevator as we went up to his office. I wenched as I felt him sling me against the wall and lift my legs up around his waist.

His lips immediately attached to my neck as he started to unbutton my clothes. He was so impatient, but I loved it.

"Iv been wanting to rip this off of you all day" his says through gritted teeth as he gripped his hand around my throat.

He's never been so Kinky with me but I can't say I don't like it.

"Harder" I moaned out making him squeeze tighter.

I could feel his hand slip into my skirt as his fingers started to rub circles on my sensitive spot.

I threw my head back moaning out loud and soon the elevator doors opened up.

He pulled his hand out of my skirt as he carried me over to his desk. He threw everything in the floor as he layed me on top of it.

Clothes were flying everywhere as we were so eager to get them off. His lips were kissing every part of my body as his hands roamed everywhere.

He pulled the tie off from around his neck as he Bent me over his desk tieing them behind my back.He was being so rough with me, but that just made me want him even more.

"I'm about to make you feel so good babygirl"