26.

I stood their allowing the warm water to fall down my naked body as I traced the love marks by grayson. I closed my eyes imagining the way his hands feel when there roaming all over me. How his soft lips make fireworks go off in my stomach everytime they lay on mine.

The water began to get colder and I finished up as I got out and headed to my closet. I chose a big T-shirt and some knee high socks and decided not to wear a bra or panties.

I walked back into my bathroom and threw my long hair into a messy bun and brushed my teeth. I took a look in the mirror and for once in such a long time I felt beautiful. I felt powerful and it's all because of him.

He makes me feel on top of the world, like I'm unstoppable.

I love him.

My eyes went wide as I realized what I just said. I can't love him iv barley know him. I mean iv known him for so long but not the real him. The person he is now. What if he doesn't love me back? Or what if I scare him away?

I Shook the thoughts out of my head as I applied lotion to my skin and sprayed some perfume and put on a layer of ChapStick on my lips.

I walked downstairs grabbing a Pan and the pancake mix to make Grayson's favorite. I told him to get rid of his helpers because he has a women around the house now. He was not to happy about it but who cares.

I turned on my Pandora as I Bluetooth it to the speakers all through the house, ignition by r. Kelly started to play.

(Play song⬆)

I immediately squealed knowing it was one of my favorites. I slid around the kitchen swaying my hips and singing along as I finished cooking breakfast.

"Now I ain't trynna be rude but hey pretty girl I'm feelin you " I sang as I topped his pancakes with my famous Smiley face.

I took one last look at my master piece and I walked over grabbing the syrup and bacon and setting it on the table.

I took off running as I slid in my socks and I jumped as grayson came around the corner and I ran slap into him knocking us both down.

I busted out laughing as I layed chest to chest on top of him earning an amusing look from him.

"What are you doing addyson" he says standing up and fixing his suit.

"I made breakfast"

He stood there giving me his usual intimidating look as he looked me up and down and a smirk grew on his face.

We walked over sitting down at the table and he chuckled as he saw the Smiley face in fruit on top of his pancakes.

"I always liked these" he says picking up the grape that was used as the eye ball and tossing it in his mouth.

"Oh I know" I teased and he looked at me as he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh come don't give me that look, you might have complained about it but you always ate it" I said teasing him some more.

He Shook his head letting that beautiful smile creep up on his face. He scooted his chair back as he motioned for me to come sit on his lap.

I got up walking over and straddling him. He pushed my hair over my shoulder as a smirk grew on his face as he saw my nipples showing through my shirt.

He looked up at me with his Hazel eyes and felt his strong hands glide up my sides as he lifted my shirt up.

His eyes immediately turned dark as he realized I had nothing on underneath.

"You are one dirty girl A" he whispers as his mouth connected to my nipples as he slightly sucked on them. I threw my head back letting a soft moan escape my lips as he sucked harder.

He moved over to the other nipple giving it a little nibble as he gripped my thighs and stood up carrying me.

"Where are we going" I said softly as I wrapped my legs around him tighter.

His hands made there way to my ass as he squeezed it.

"I'm gonna have my breakfast in bed this morning"

Remember you are incredibly beautiful and you are worth it.