7.

I woke up pretty early and decided to do something with my self. Usually I would throw my hair in a bun and put on my work outfit, but since I'm not working I decided to dress like me for once but a little more dressy since I am going to his job.

I took a shower and did my usual, I blow dryed my hair and curled the ends and then applied some makeup. Once I was some what satisfied I threw on my out fit.

I looked myself in the mirror and I felt I looked some what decent, he better be glad I didn't go with leggings a T-shirt

I looked myself in the mirror and I felt I looked some what decent, he better be glad I didn't go with leggings a T-shirt. But on the low, I might be trying to look good for him also.

I called an Uber and made my way to Grayson's. I was so nervous. I didn't understand what was so fascinating about sitting in an office all day doing paper work. Why would he want to show me anyways? 

We pulled up and I made my way to the door. It immediately opened and he stood there waiting for me. His eyes scanned my body and a smirk plastered on his face.

"Wow I'm surprised you didn't show up in overalls" he teased as he walked out heading to his car. I quietly giggled at his somewhat joke and followed him.

"Oh that was my second choice" I teased back earning a very small laugh. He tried to not make it noticable but I heard it.

The car ride was silent the way whole there, not really an awkward silence because he never talks anyways.

We pulled up to this huge building, the windows were tinted and it looked to be about 20 floors.

' Dolan Enterprises ' was wrote in huge White letter across it. It's wierd how iv been working for him for months and I have never seen this.

He parked the car and immediately two men started opening the door for us and helped me out. They treated him like royalty.

I followed behind him like a lost puppy as he past several desk, and went up different elevators. My stomach started to get a little nauses the higher we went up. You could see the whole city through the big glass tinted window.

The elevator finally dinged and we walked out on to the highest floor. The entire floor was one big office. There was a huge desk sitting exactly in the middle and then other little things setting in different places. It's amazing and it's completely covered in windows, he had no walls, all you could see is the outside. I bet it's beautiful at night.

"My first client will be here in ten minutes, take a seat on the couch" he says pointing towards the huge black leather couch sitting in front of the huge window wall. I nodded as I made my way over and looked down at the city watching people do their every-day lives.

I was snatched out of my thoughts when the elevator dinged and it opened and several guys wearing black walked out. Grayson stood up from his desk and walked around it as he leaned against it crossing his arms.

My eyes went wide as the men through another man to the ground. He had dry blood on his face and he looked like he had been beaten. His clothes were torn and covered in blood.

"Mr. Dolan please, I'll have your money by next week, just please give me more time" he begged as he lifted himself up to stand on his knees. My head snatched towards Grayson's and he was already looking at me.

"I told you three days and your three days are up" he spits as he walks up the the guy and kneels down to his eye level. He looks over at me and the other guys eyes follow. I tensed up not knowing what the fuck was happening.

"You see her over their, she apparently thinks all I do is sit behind the desk all day, so here's what we're gonna do, were gonna play show and tell, you tell her what you did, and I'll show her what I do to people who try to fuck me over, sound good? " he says leaning back up and walking back over to his desk.

The men in black stood behind with there hands crossed behind there backs watching everything with no doubt or fear on there face.

"Please Mr. Dolan, please give me more time" the man proceeded to beg but grayson clicked his tongue as he Shook his head no.

"Tell her" he says getting super impatient, the same voice he uses towards me sometimes.

My mind was going everywhere and I had no idea what to do or say. I was in complete shock.

"TELL HER NOW" he screamed making me and the poor guy jump.

"I-i didn't pay the money I owe him back on time" he studdered as his sad painful eyes met mine.

Before I could even speak grayson pulled out the shiny black gun from the back of his pants and pointed it to the mans head.

I jumped up in shock as a loud bang ran through my ears making them ring as the mans body fell to the ground life less.