36.

Dinner was over and soon a middle age women brought out a huge cake with candles and every one started to sing happy birthday.

It was a sweet moment as Sean made his wish and blew them out.

We all conversated and enjoyed each others time as we dug into the cake. I just simply ignored the stares and whispers coming from Alice and Lisa.

I will never understand what I did so wrong to her, but at the same time I don't really care, as long as she don't Cross me.

Soon everyone left the table and made there way back into the huge area where the bar and music was.

"Let's dance" Cameron says as she reached for my hand.

I looked at grayson and he smiled telling me it was okay and I walked out on the dance floor with her.

Bad bitch by bebe rexha came on and we immediately started to dance. We was grinding on each other and we were both pretty drunk and hands were going everywhere. It was like two drunk bestfriends. I felt like iv known her forever.

We threw our heads back laughing as she attempted to twerk but she was to tipsy to stand up on her own.

We started grinding our hips together letting the music take over our body's.

I felt two strong arms wrap around me as he spun me around.

"I got the dj to play us a song" he whispers in my ear as he slightly nibbled on it.

(Play song⬆)

My heart busted into butterflies when perfect by Ed Sheeran came on. He looked down at me when the cheesyest smile on his face as he backed up and held his hand out for me to grab.

"May I have this dance beautiful lady" he says with a little accent.

I started to blush from how sweet he was being. I love this side of him. The side of him that does not care who's looking or what people are saying. The only thing he cares about is us.

"Yes you may"

I layed my hand softly in his and he spun me around bringing me into his chest. He wrapped one hand around my waist and intertwined our fingers with his other as he brought it up to his chest.

I wrapped my other arm around his kneck as we swayed back and forth in each others arms listening to the music. His beautiful Hazel eyes never left mine and he looked at me like I was the only girl in the room. I was his and he was mine.

"You know what you said to my mom and Alice had to be to most sexiest thing iv ever heard, I love a girl who can stand up for her self" he says bringing me even closer.

"Did you see everyones face-"

"It was priceless" we both say in usion.

I couldn't help but to focus on his features. I love being this close to him. I could feel his heartbeat and his chest go up and down from every breath he took. I could feel his eyes burning into me like they always do.

He had such a way with communicating with his eyes. It was just something he did but not just anyone could understand them.

Only the people he allowed to.

"I'm gonna be completely honest with you A" he says getting my full attention.

He let go of my hand as he twirled me around and brought me back to him as he snaked his other hand around my waist and pulled me closer as i wrapped my arms around his neck. He connected his lips to mine and then left a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I have never loved someone the way I love you"