42.

(Play song) 

I walked towards the basement as I leaned against the door frame admiring him.

Sweat was dripping down his body as his chest lifted up and down from his heavy breathing. Each punch he threw at the bag the more his muscles got bigger and his viens popped out.

His hair was drenched and layed messy on his head. He was wearing basketball shorts and he was shirtless showing off his toned body.

Punch after punch I could feel him get more and more aggressive and his anger was taking over.

His eyes wondered over to me and a smirk plastered all over his face. I walked over to him getting a even better look.

"Wanna try it" he says pulling off his gloves and handing them to me.

I softly put them on and i felt his strong clamy hands land on my waist as he adjusted me correctly. His warm hot breath against my ear as he whispered the directions in my ear.

His grip tightened on my hips and i threw the first punch, then another and another, it was addicting.

"Not bad" he says as he layed a slap on my ass.

I turned around giving him a shy smile as I threw a punch hitting him in the shoulder.

His eyes grew and smirk plastered across his face.

"Oh you want some of this" he held his arms out motioning to himself.

"Bring it on, dolan" I teased as i threw another punch.

He walked over grabbing some more gloves and his eyes went dark as he stared me down.

I watched his movement and studied him well, something he taught me. He steped forward and I ducked as he swung making him miss me.

"Okay A, I see you've been paying attention" he says with his deep raspy voice. I could hear the proud ness in his voice.

I winked at him as I punched his stomach making him bend over and I grabbed his head about to knee him but he grabbed it and jerked it making me fall straight to the ground.

"But still not enough to beat me baby" he says pinning my hands above my head.

He scanned my now sweaty body as he leaned onto me hovering over me. His lips glazed mine as he pulled my bottom lip down with his teeth and letting it pop back in place.

I looked at him with a soft pleading look and he loosened up on my wrist.

"Come closer, daddy" I whispered seductively knowing I had him exactly where I wanted .

He came closer letting go of my wrist as he hands trailed up my sides and his lips attached to my neck. I let out a little moan making him fall into me even more.

"Number 1 rule, never let your guard down" I whispered in his ear as I brought my knee up hitting him right in his growing. I pushed him off of me and he fell straight onto his back as he let out a loud groan.

I crawled on top of him and his eyes met mine and he through his hands up in surrender.

"You are something else A"