31.

"Don't worry baby, you look beautiful" grayson says as he came up behind me zipping my dress up.

His parents will be here any minute for dinner and iv spent all day preparing for it. I know I said I would do this for grayson and I will, but that doesn't mean I'm not freaking the fuck out.

I gave him a small smile through the mirror and he layed a kiss on the back of my exposed shoulder.

The door bell rang and I immediately felt my hands get sweaty.

"There here" he said in the most sarcastic way possible making me slightly chuckle.

We walked down and Ethan and a young girl with beautiful brown hair walked in and he had her arm locked with his.

"Addyson this is our sister Cameron, Cameron this is my girlfriend addyson" grayson introduced us and I felt my heart go wild from him refering to me as his girlfriend.

"Wow never in a million years would I have thought those words would come out of his mouth, but hello addyson you are so beautiful, it's very nice to meet you" she held her hand out to me and I gave her a small smile as I Shook her hand.

She was so pretty and soft spoken and I could definitely tell she was related to them.

I went to say something back to her but I was interrupted by a women and a man who made there way into mine and Grayson's home.

The man definitely had some of the same features as the twins and the women favoured Cameron a lot.

This must be them.

"Mom, dad" grayson said as he walked over hugging them both. You could cut the tension between everyone with a knife.

"Grayson your suit is losing it's color, it's about time you get another one" the women says as she looked around the house in distgust.

"Well hello to you to mother" he says back with sarcasm.

Grayson walks back over to me about to introduce us but she walks away as she scans every little detail of the house.

We all made our way towards the dinning area and we all sat down to have dinner. I stood up walking into the kitchen to grab the food as I brought it out and layed it on the table.

"Miss can I have some champagne" Mrs. Lisa asked as she held her glass up for me.

I could see grayson giving her his usual mean eye but I gave him a look to knock it off.

I nodded as I poured her some champagne and walked over sitting next to grayson.

I looked up and Lisa was looking at me with the most rudest look iv ever seen. Grayson caught on as his hand landed on my thigh.

"Is there something wrong Mrs. Dolan" I asked as I folded my napkin and layed it in my lap.

She looked at me and scoffed and her eyes made there way to grayson.

"Grayson honey, why is the help sitting down having dinner with us" she says making Ethan and Cameron spit out their drink.

My eyes went wide and I felt my blood start to boil. I could feel Grayson's hand squeeze mine trying to keep me calm but I felt my darkness taking over.

"She's not the help mom, this is addyson, she's my girlfriend--" he started but I cut him off.

"You would know that if you wouldn't have walked in here with your head stuck up your ass acting like you're so much better than everybody" I spit as I stood up and threw my napkin onto the table.

Grayson immediately stood up trying to calm me down but I was passed that limit.

Like who the fuck does she think she is. This is my house now.

"Oh dear, my apologies" she says as she rolled her eyes, I knew it was fake but I let it go for graysons sake.

I finally cooled down and sat back down and we all started to eat in silence. I haven't known her for more than 30 minutes and I can tell why grayson has nothing for her even his dad stayed silent.

I scrunched my eyebrows together as the door bell rang wondering who else was coming. Grayson only told me it would be us six.

"Oh my, our suprise guest is here" Lisa says as she stood up walking to the door overally excited.

I looked at grayson and he shrugged his shoulders like he didn't know who is was either.

Lisa walked back in and there stood a young girl around our age with long black hair and bright red lipstick. She had a red tight dress on and she was breath taking.

Grayson's eyes went wide as he saw her and I looked at him confused. My stomach fell to the ground and I felt the pain in my chest like I couldn't breath as Lisa spoke her next few words.

"Addyson I want you to meet Alice, Grayson's fiance"