32.

"Addyson let me in, I can explain"

I sat there in the closet floor with my knees into my chest wondering what the fuck just happend. He's ENGAGED?  and here I am murdering people with him. Having sex with him. Living with him. I even told him I loved him and he's fucking engaged.

I stood up fixing myself as I opened the door swinging as hard as I could punching him in the face.

He stepped back and wiped the blood off his lip as his eyes went dark and he stood there giving me a satisfying smirk.

This wasn't a game, I'm pissed.

I walked over swinging again making him step back further as he wiped the blood off again.

"Stop it A, I promise it's not what it looks like " he tried to explain but frankly I didn't give two shits .

I swung again.

"I don't care, you just embarrassed me if front of your whole family and I looked like a fucking idiot"

I swung again.

I kept swinging as I walked him straight into a wall making him hit his back against it. I went to swing again but he caught my hand.

"Now that's enough addyson, Iv had enough" his deep strong voice made me snap out of it and I took a step back from him.

He released my hand as he fixed his suit.

"I'm not engaged to her, I don't even like her, her father runs a business with my dad and she's the only girl my mother thinks is good enough for me, shes always had this thought in her mind that one day i will give in and marry Alice but it's not gonna happen. I want you. I love you. I would never keep anything from you A"

His face has softened and he walked up to me pulling me into his chest. I looked down at my bloodly knuckles and realized I over reacted and hurt him.

The darkness in me is becoming uncontrollable.

He lifts my chin up and my eyes meet his beautiful Hazel ones. We fit together. He was my person and I was his, and there's no one else in the world who could change that.

His lips met mine as they moved in sync. He takes my breath away every time. He knew exactly how to control me.

He pulls apart as he let's out a little chuckle and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"She's not no where near as crazy as you, and we all know how much I love crazy my little Harley Quinn".