20.

(Play song) 

He slammed me against the wall as his lips connected with my skin. His hands were roaming my body making my stomach bust open in butterflies.

"Holy shit I wanna make love to you so bad" he says inbetween his heavy breathing.

Both of our chests were going up and down as we tried to catch our breaths. The sexual tension between us was building stronger and stronger the closer we got to each other.

I pulled away from him as I grabbed his hand leading him to my bedroom. He had my lipstick smeared all over his mouth and his hair was messy from my fingers running through it, his shirt had a couple of buttons undone giving me a peek of his toned body underneath it.

I lightly tossed him on the bed as I slowly began to take off my clothes one by one.

He watched me closely with his dark eyes that were filled with so much lust. He would occasionally lick his lips as his eyes scanned every inch of my now exposed body.

He motioned with his finger for me to come here and I crawled up the bed and straddled him.

"You definitely know how to drive me crazy baby" he whispers seductively as he flips us over and crawls inbetween my legs. He hands made there way to my breast as he connected his lips to them.

He was definitely a boob guy.

I layed my head back trying to hold myself together. He started to kiss slowly down my naked body and I could feel his stumble rubbing against my skin sending shivers down my spine.

His lips connected to the inside of my thighs as he spread my legs more and postioned himself against me. I could feel his warm breath making me want to close my legs but his strong arms held them open.

I threw my head back as I felt his warm tongue flick against me making me scream out loud from the pleasure. He hummed against me sending vibrations threw my body making me come un done.

I tried to catch my breath back but all I could feel is pleasure as he made his way back up my body and connected his lips with mine.

"Taste how sweet you are"

His words made me mentally moan from how dominant he was. He leaned up connecting his eyes with mine as he slowly began to remove his clothes.

He reached in his back pocket pulling out a condom and slowly sliding it on. I couldn't believe how blessed he was but the thought immediately left my mind as I felt him slowly slide into me.

He leanded down putting my hands above my head as he intertwined our fingers together.

He was moving so passionately as his lips kissed me all over

He was moving so passionately as his lips kissed me all over. I could tell he was getting close as he started to grip me tighter as he picked up his pace.

This warm feeling took over my body and I threw my head back as my nails dugg into his back from all the pleasure I was feeling. I new I was about to cum but a part of me wanted to hold it so I could feel this feeling forever.

He got even more fast and deeper and I couldn't take it anymore. Our moans filled the room as the head board slammed against the wall with each thrust. 

I felt him swell up making us both curse under our breaths as we released. His sweaty body collapse beside me as he pulled me closer to him.

Our heavy breathing from the amazing pleasure we both just had was all you could hear.

"Addyson" his tired raspy voice ran through my ears like music.

"Yeah"

I looked up connecting my eyes with his and he brought his hand up as he carelessly rubbed my jaw and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I could make love to you everyday for the rest of my life"