8.

"clean this up" he's says with no emotional on his face.

I still sat there not knowing what to do. The men picked the dead body up like he was nothing and carried him away. I just witnessed my boss murder someone.

"So you still think I sit and do nothing all day" he says walking over getting a wipe and cleaning off his hands. He looked in the little mirror above it as he fixed his hair and tie. He was acting so normal and okay with everything, what person is this calm after shooting someone.

"Y-you killed him over money, don't you think you have enough money, there was no reason for that " I say standing up looking at him in disbelief. He still had no care I'm the world.

"Money had nothing to do with it addyson, it's loyalty, and he was not loyal to me or his word, and I made my self pretty clear on the punishment if I didn't get my money, the world don't give a damn about you, it only cares for itself, and when you need things done you do them yourself, you see I don't mind helping people, but they will respect me and do what I asked and if they don't, well you seen it for yourself" he had a slight bit of sarcasm in his voice and he was talking like a crazy person.

"So what are you a gang member or something, you just go around giving people money and then killing them for no reason, that's crazy grayson"

His head immediately snapped towards me and his jaw clenched.

"It's still Mr. Dolan to you, and no I'm not in a gang addyson, I'm just a business man who doesn't like to be fucked with" .

He walked over to the little mini bar he had set up in the corner of his office and poured him and me a small glass of whiskey. He walked over handing it to me and i looked at him crazy as i took it.

"You see addyson, I like you, you have some spunk in you, from now on I want you to come with me at least three days a week, the other you do your usual job, what do you think" he says slowly sipping on his drink.

I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. Is he a physco?

"You want me to come with you and watch you kill innocent people for no reason?  Wow your even more self centered then I thought " I spit looking out of the window. I couldn't even look at him.

"I want you to work beside me, to be my slave not only at home, but doing my dirty work also, like a partner but you still obey by my orders, plus ill pay you three times as much" he says walking over to me and handing me a file. I look up at him in confusion and he motions for me to open it.

I pulled back the little tab holding it shut and opened it and a picture of the guy he killed popped out. Along with his record, he had multiple rape charges and robbery charges, along with kidnap and attempted assault. I looked up at him for his reason of handing me this and his eyes met mine.

"Their not innocent people addyson"

I nodded and handed the file back to him even more freaked out. So many thoughts were running through my mind and all i wanted was to go home.

I turned around meeting his beautiful eyes as they stared back into mine.

"I'm in".