Chapter 33: Ro'meave Reunion

•Key•
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Fake Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/c: Favourite Color
2/f/c: Second Favorite Color
F/a: Favourite Activity
F/f: Favourite Food
N/n: Nickname
M/n: Mother's Name

Italics are thoughts...

Your POV

My eyes widened as Owl, Vylad, and I start racing down the hill in the direction of the sound. It was somewhat outside Phoenix Drop, and very, VERY loud.

While we were running, my little sister decided to say something, "Vylad, you said Laurance will explode if he spends too much time with Aphmau, maybe he's the cause of-"

I could see Vylad glare at her from the corner of my eye. "That's not what I meant, and you know it."

Before we even left Phoenix Drop, we heard an extremely loud cry.

"T-That sounded like Aphmau!" I shouted as we all run quicker.

Finally, we made it to the site, and I was in awe. The explosion was humongous. It blew up everything within miles and left a huge gaping hole in the floor. Walking up to the hole, I had noticed Aphmau and Levin. Aphmau was crying on the floor, and Levin was comforting her. I assumed that Vylad and Owl were going to try to comfort her as well... but I had failed to notice the new person standing in awe at me.

"Y-Y/N?!"

I turned, and the blonde covered in ashes in front of me made my jaw drop.

"G-Garroth?!"

From the corner of my eye, I saw Vylad turn his head. He hadn't seen Garroth either.

"GARROTH?!" He screamed, stepping back in shock.

"Baby brother!" Garroth exclaimed, running up to him. Immediately, they hugged.

I smiled, seeing the brothers tear up happily at the sight of each other. I walked up to them as they pulled away.

"I-I thought you were dead! Zane said he saw you die!" Garroth said, smiling wide.

Vylad looked down. "That... That's true..." He looked back up at his brother. "But that doesn't matter! What matters is that I haven't seen you in more than fifteen years...! I'm so happy that you made it out of the Irene Dimension!"

"I've never seen you so happy, V," I giggled.

Garroth turned his attention to you. "And, Y/n! I thought you were dead too! I remember when Father said that you and your sister had gone missing... we were all in tears! Come here." The blonde then pulls me into a hug, somewhat like his and Vylad's. "I missed you."

I smiled. "I missed you too. I'm so glad we're all together again! Wait... together..."I stepped back from Garroth. "Weren't you in the Irene Dimension with Zane? Don't tell me you..."

Garroth shook his head. "No." He turned to the gigantic hole. "The explosion did."

"Oh..." I walked back towards the hole, thinking of him.

At once, a memory began to form in my mind...

"Hey, Zane, why are you so grumpy all the time?" I asked, sitting on a bench next to him in the cold of the winter.

"Well," He started, his voice still squeaky like always, "Ever since... y'know, my eye went blind, Father has been... pushing me... wait, why am I even telling you this?" He scooted away from me. "It's not like you care..."