Chapter 25: Magicks

•Key•
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Fake Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/c: Favourite Color
2/f/c: Second Favorite Color
F/a: Favourite Activity
F/f: Favourite Food

*New!*
N/n: Nickname (Make sure it's one you like and want Vylad to use :) )
M/n: Mother's Name

Italics are thoughts...

Your POV

The next day, Aphmau had gotten back with the others and we had brought Isabell, Lucinda, Aphmau's dogs, Aaron, and baby Lilith to the island. Now, Isabell and I are unpacking the supplies.

"So, did anything... juicy happen while I was on the boat?" Isabell asks.

I shrug. "I mean, Travis and I became friends, Vylad had gotten jealous-"

"Oo~" Isabell smirks.

I sigh. "- and he had hugged me all of a sudden when we were exploring. It was the weirdest time as well. I was hunched over some orchids."

Isabell smiles. "Maybe the orchids reminded him of you! He seems to really like you, Y/n! Maybe you should ask him out?"

I shake my head. "Did you forget we're best friends? Childhood friends as well. If I dated him and it didn't work out... what would we do then? As much as I love him, I don't want to ruin anything."

"You love him, and he loves you-" I cut her off.

"He only loves me as a best friend, okay? So, let's just drop it."

Aphmau and Katelyn then come over here chatting. They talk about the island for a little bit until they move on to talking about Travis.

"You found this spot with Travis, didn't you?" Aphmau asks.

Katelyn nods, sighing. "That's right. I did find this spot when we came here."

"And Travis...?"

The bluenette nods again. "Yes. Travis as well." She starts to mutter, "I guess..."

"Give Travis a chance Katelyn," I bud in, opening one of the boxes, "He's nice once you get to know him."

"Yeah! I like Travis, I think he's really nice!" Isabell exclaims.

"... What?" Katelyn asks us in disbelief.

"He's Y/n's friend, and I can see why. He's been an absolute doll whenever I see him!" The brunette beside me replies.

"You can't be serious."

I don't see why Katelyn doesn't think Travis can be nice...

"I'm serious. Travis was feeling lonely one night because of... some people and I agreed to be friendly with him if he didn't act all pervert-ish around me, and he's kept that promise so far," I explain to her.

Isabell nods enthusiastically. "He hasn't been a pervert around me either. He's helped me quite a bit with chores on the ship! From cooking to cleaning. At least, when Y/n isn't around to help!"

"You know, girls, you don't have to do those things," Katelyn says.

"Oh, but I insist! I love housework, and cooking, and cleaning! Call me old-fashioned, but I've always wanted to be a housewife!" Isabell exclaims.

"Really? I've never known that about you," I admit.

Katelyn rolls her eyes. "Sounds boring."

"Well, I like boring!" The female beside me retorts.