"I have no idea," sighed Kaelen.

"I like that you're bad," purred Xara as she cut off his next statement with her lips.  Xara ran her tongue along the seam of his lips and moaned lightly when he allowed her access.  She slipped her tongue into his mouth and grabbed his hair to deepen the kiss.  Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth in a slow sensual motion before she ran her lips up his cheek and bit his ear.  "And I want you to be bad all over me."

Kaelen groaned as he stood up and pushed her back on the desk.  He leaned over her and stared down at her heaving breast, “You like playing with fire?"

"I want you to burn me," moaned Xara as she reached up and pulled his head down into another kiss.

Kaelen ran his fingers along her thigh and groaned, "You know I have work to do."

"Work on me first," cried Xara as his fingers slid up her thigh toward her core.

Kaelen chuckled as he ran his hand up the seam of her shorts, "Now I know why Jacob always has Ebony in dresses and skirts."

"I'll wear dresses and skirts," moaned Xara as she titled up toward him.  "I'll walk around naked if you want."

"Would you now," responded Kaelen huskily as his ran his hands along the waistband of her shorts.

"Yes," cried Xara as she felt Kaelen rip her shorts away.

"You're eager."  Kaelen paused to stare down at Xara's lacey green underwear before he snatched them off.  He watched as he ran a finger long her wet folds, circled his finger around her hard bud and licked his lips as her juices started to pour out.  "Tell me what you want?"

"I want you," gasped Xara.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do," whispered Kaelen against her ear.  "I want to hear you say what you want."

"I want you to put your dick in me," begged Xara as she tilted herself toward his hand.

Kaelen pulled back and stared down her body.  "Xara have you ever had foreplay done to you," asked Kaelen as he dipped his finger into her juices and spread them on her clit.

"I-I think so," moaned Xara as she pressed herself against his finger.

"Tell me about it."  Kaelen bit down gently on her ear before he swirled his tongue around the interior of her ear.  "Tell me everything that you like."

Xara closed her eyes and pressed herself against his fingers.  "I can't say I liked it as much as what you're doing," moaned Xara as she raised her hips to pumped against his fingers.  "It's feels so much different."

"Uh huh," responded Kaelen as he pressed two fingers into her warmth.  "Tell me about your experience."

"I want you to pull my hair and bite me," gasped Xara as she arched against his hand.  "Dig your nails into my skin -."

"That sounds more like pain," chuckled Kaelen before he blew into her ear.

"I like it," replied Xara. "I like it a lot."

Kaelen pulled back and stared at Xara with a guarded expression, "Really?"

"Yes," hissed Xara as she reached up and ripped his shirt at the neck.  "I liked it a lot!"

Kaelen stared down at her wet pu$$y and raised his shoulders, "I believe you are the first woman on Ah'Taria to say that to me."

"Maybe you need to stop fucking Ah'Tarian woman if they don't satisfy all your needs," grounded out Xara as she pulled on his shirt until his abs showed.  "Now are we doing this or are you teasing me?"