prologue

Hi, My name is Amaan. If you are reading this, it means she is dead. Well technically this is a very true story and maybe a bit emotional too and one hell of an interesting one. You might ask how I know that, well that's because it's hers. And if you are going to ask me how do I know it, then let me tell you I've been by her side throughout it all.

Her story starts 22 years back when she was born, but let's fast forward it a bit. So basically we call her Aalia. In the busy life of Mumbai, She grew up with her small family, her parents and a brother who was 13 years older than her. They were like any other family, loving, caring and held no secrets, or so they thought.

she was the most pampered one. And was very close to her brother. When she turned 9 her brother got married, to my sister, Aayesha. Aalia's brother Raghav and my sister Aayesha were childhood sweethearts. Aalia used to say that her sister in law was one in a million, everything her brother would want in a wife. And the best thing happened to her when she was 10, she became an aunt! she loved him so much, her nephew, who also happened to be my nephew as well.

We always thought her brother was very quick in doing things, his pace was very fast. Came in this world like a breeze, grew up very fast, married and had a son but he also died very soon. It had become like an inside joke of our family, he and his pace but the joke turned sick when he passed away. Anyways 2 years after her brother's and sister in law's death, her parents were killed too. Now all that remained of a once happy family was Aalia and her nephew. After her parent were murdered my father's friend Mr. Bhatia made them fake their deaths and shifted them elsewhere, Can't tell you where, its classified information and not my secret to tell.

After settling her down under protection and fake identity, Mr. Qureshi (my father) approached her, asked her how badly did she want to avenge her family. And I remember her saying that she was scared of dying before she could take her revenge. Well he was impressed. He took her under his wing, by the way, my father worked for THE RAW at that time. she was 16 when she started her training as an assassin. Sounds unrealistic, doesn't it? At least it did to her, she always wanted to be a detective as a kid and she was getting her chance now!

Anyway so she started training extra-long hours, since the training starts very young, it was safe to say that it started with most of the kids at 10(it had with me). Well I would be killed for letting that out but that's how this works.

Running 5 kilometers everyday, shooting practices, combat matches, wrestling, judo practices replaced studies, Though she did her undergrad in Psychology and moved on to get a Masters in criminal Psyche, I must say it did come to some use.

Ill start her story from when this all began. When she actually took up our therapists advice and started writing down what was going through her head and in her life in a small book. Which I came upon after her death.

Ill be copy pasting the exact things exept formating it a little here and there.