"i really like dimple. i just feel like it related to me the most," kisa responded innocently.

"well i'm glad you liked the song, kisa. i say the song fits you just right," he told her and passed her album to min yoongi.

min yoongi smiled at her, wasting no time to greet her and ask of her name.

however, kisa never got tired of telling them her name. "my name is song kisa," she said.

his eyebrows raised. "song kisa?"

she nodded. "i really liked your mixtape," she gushed as she gave him his gift bag.

yoongi's gummy smile showed itself and blessed her as he opened the bag, curiously looking inside.

"it's a hair treatment kit. you recently began dying your hair again after your black hair so i thought that you may want to keep your hair healthy," she explained.

yoongi smiled at her explanation and signed her album filled with gratitude. "thank you for thinking of my hair," he mused.

"i have a friend named yoosung that has been for fan for a really long time," she informed him. "could you write him a note?"

"sure," yoongi said. he wrote a quick note and gave it to her. "have a great day, kisa."

park jimin immediately signed her album, adding a smiley face at the end of his signature. "hi there, what's your name?"

"i'm song kisa," she told him. she gave him his gift bag, which he opened right away.

he pulled out a small penguin plushie and a clay mask container.

"wow, this is so cute!" he exclaimed, holding up the penguin plushie. he tapped jungkook's shoulder. "jungkook-ah, look how cute this is!"

jeon jungkook looked over at jimin and his plushie. "that's cute. who got you-" he froze as he looked at song kisa fix her jacket. "never mind, i'm next anyways."

jimin eyed jungkook weirdly but continued to do his fan service. "kisa, do you have a favorite city in korea?"

kisa thought for a moment. "i recently went to busan with my friend who was visiting her parents, and the beaches were so pretty."

jimin's face brightened at the mention of his hometown. "i'm from busan," he told her, not really considering that she already knew. "you should go again sometime this year. the beaches are pretty during the wintertime."

"i'll see what i can do," kisa replied cheerfully, moving along.

jeon jungkook stared at her once the fan in front of him had gone on to talk to taehyung. song kisa was just the same, the same evil dimples, the same short height. her hair was still shoulder length and she still had the freckle near her eye. seeing her over a year after he had originally met her was sort of unreal.

this time, kisa was the first to speak. "hi, i'm song kisa," she told him with a bright smile.

"i know," he involuntarily said.

her brows furrowed. "excuse me?"

jungkook's heart fell. she didn't recognize him. in response, he shook his head and smiled at her. "nothing. how are you?"

"it's cold outside, but that's okay," kisa said back to him without a second thought, handing him his gift bag. "how are you holding up? are you getting sick?"

jungkook shook his head as he took the bag from her. "no, i'm healthy." he pulled a bottle of vitamins out with a lemon sugar exfoliating scrub. "i'll make sure to take these vitamins and use this scrub, though. i guess you can never be too healthy."

kisa laughed, the combination of her dimples and he melody of her laughter stabbing his heart. "idols shouldn't get sick, especially around this time of year," she told him.

he laughed and signed her album. he quickly made the decision to write his number down on a sticky note and paste it on the back of her album, joining a couple other colorful pieces of paper.

kim taehyung's hand reached over to the album and pulled it over to him, confusing jungkook. he saw kisa immediately begin to brightly talk with taehyung as her smaller hands held taehyung's. with confusion, he turned his head away from them to the fan coming his way.

"kisa, you're here!" taehyung said brightly.

"did you think i would miss this opportunity?" kisa laughed, taking his hand in hers out of excitement. "i got to meet all of your members and give them gifts! wow, they're so much more different in person."

"you're telling me?" taehyung laughed. "do i get a gift?" he asked slyly.

kisa rolled her eyes, "of course you do." she pulled out a gift bag bigger than the rest and a second one filled with his jacket and hat. "this one has your jacket and hat from yesterday. i washed it, so it's clean. sorry if my detergent is too feminine for you," explained.

taehyung shook his head and smiled. "thank you. what's my actual gift?" he reached into the bag and pulled out a set of dark blue bottles golden caps. he read the label. "the legend of the empress?"

kisa nodded. "it's a 5-piece set made of royal jelly and caviar," she explained to him. she had spent all of yoosung's money (about 60,000 won) he gave her while he was drunk on this one skin care set.

taehyung stared at it in awe. he placed it back in its bag. "this is so cool, kisa. are you staying for the backstage pass?" he asked before he began to sign her album. he flipped pages in the photobook to find a picture of himself.

"yeah, i didn't notice it said backstage pass until today. i cleared out my schedule for this," she informed him. "this is my first time going backstage. i was so excited to meet your members and you again."

by the time she had finished talking, taehyung had written a note on one of his photos and placed he photobook nearly back into the 'v' version of the album. "i'll see you soon, kisa," he said as she stepped off the stage.

she was directed back to her seat, where she watched the members sign the last line of albums before they would perform some more songs and end the fansign.

as she secured the album back into her bag safely, she let another fan use the bag she used for the member's gifts to carry their own jacket and their friends' winter jackets.

a warm feeling filled her soul as her hands tingled from holding taehyung's hand, but her mind wandered to what jungkook had said to her before.

what did he mean when he said he already knew her? 

toilet paper ↯ jjkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें