one

song kisa sat in the kitchen of her best friend seo gayeon's apartment, listening to her babble on about some random drama she was watching. she didn't really pay attention until gayeon said, "i set up a blind date for you."

her head snapped to her best friend. "what?"

"you know that cute skewer place nearby? i told him you'd meet up with him there," gayeon told her.

"i don't want to go," kisa whined.

"it's tonight."

"tonight?!"

-

in the end, kisa ended up sitting in a skewer shop in front of park sechan. she internally groaned, knowing this would be another failed date.

mid-way into eating a lamb skewer, her stomach groaned and the familiar stomach pain kicked in.

she knew she shouldn't have ate that slightly stale soondae (blood sausage) for lunch.

kisa finished her lamb skewer, and another wave of stomach pain hit her. she nearly sighed aloud at the timing of her stomach.

awkwardly, kisa smiled at sechan. "excuse me, i'll go to the bathroom." sechan nodded and she stood up from her seat and quickly walked to the small bathroom.

she took a look at the two stalls and randomly went into one. she sighed in relief as she got her stale soondae out of her system. kisa turned to her left to get the toilet paper, only to realize there was none.

she gasped.

groaning, kisa wondered what to do. she couldn't just walk out and switch stalls! what if someone came in?

she decided she would just have to wait for someone else to come in. surely, someone would have to come by soon.

her prayers were answered sooner rather than later,

but with a twist.