°iNTerviEws?

Yours Pov

2 Weeks later

After weeks of rehearsals new choreography of theirs songs, we have 1 day to do the interviews. They refuses to had more than 1 day of interviews.

Now we're on our way to the first Radio station, Kamila was back home at santa ana, and Milika sent Naki to help me out. Naki is Dinah older sister and she gladly help me out.

This is the first time the kids will revealed to the world. Because the past 2 weeks we just headed to the Dance studio for rehearsals and the girls not really introduced Ale and Beau to the world. We're now at the big Van with Armando and Will at the front. Lauren, Mani, and I in the middle seats with the kids with us.

Naki, Ally and Dinah in the back seats.

"Mama!" Ale tried to escape from lauren who is blew raspberry kisses at her neck. They keep giggling and i just laughed at them.

"No mami!!" Beau came to rescued her sister. He kept hitting Lauren's head to attempt help out her sister.

Mani laughed at Lauren's face. She showed that stank faces of her. Mani Whispered something on Beau's ears with her finger pointing at Lauren.

Beau Nodded and slapped Lauren on the back of her head.

(Lauren Expression above!)

Mani laughed her ass off i just looked at them with amused face.

"Oh no boy. You just didn't..." Lauren narrowed her eyes at him. Make her face as intimidated as her can. He gulped and put his face on Mani's neck.

Lauren put Ale On my lap and snatched Beau from Mani's and starting to ticking him.

The car interrupted witH Beau's laugher and soon Ale started laughing too.

Ally just shaking her head and said "such a kids"

Beau suddenly stopped laughing and pouted.

"Wassup babe?" Lauren asked, she slightly worried about him.

"I'm Peepee" he mumbled out.

"Awww. Lets your mummy do her duty" she slightly raised him to give him to Dinah. But Dinah threw the Pampers to Lauren's face.

"Its your fault and He is your Son too!" Dinah said. And she mumbled 'Son of bih' under her breath.

"Bih!!" Beau said and pointed her finger at Dinah. Lauren high five him and chuckled.

Funaki laughed out loud "He is definitely an Hansen clones!"

I just shaking my head.

Its too much for have 2 kids with 4 fiancees and Had bunch of people that have potty mouths. Too much for raised them right.

***

"And i see someone there. She is yours girlfriend right?" Mike, The interviewer's asked the girls while pointing at me.

The girls Simultaneously blussed the bright reds. I laughed at their faces.

Mani, Lauren, and Dinah looking at Ally. Told her with the stares to talked about it.

Ally Coughed and blusses while answering the question.

"Well, thats our girlfriend- oh shoot, scratch that! She is ours fiancee." The other girls nodded in agreement and showing theirs left fingers where the promises and Engagement's rings where.

"Her names Y/N right? Can she joining our interview?" Mike asked his producer and got slightly nods from him.

He looked at the girls and they nodded their heads. But quickly Mani interrupt the agreement, "But its up to Her. We never pressured each other. Its her choice"

"Are you up To it, Y/N? Have few questions with us" he asked me and i shrugged.

I put the kids at the bean chair that i previously seated. "Wait here bebes. Mama will take a seat there. Okay?" I pointed the chair beside the girls. They nodded and i kissed their heads.

Mike Came to me and bro hugged me. I made my way to the chair beside Ally And Kissed her temple.

I looked at the kids and they stay still there.

"Okay Y/N, i had few questions, are you up for it?" He asked me

I shrugged and said to the mic "Lets do it" i looked at the girls, they smiled softly at me. I blew them a kisses and they laughed.

"Its true that you are intersex?" I laughed at his face. I know he is slightly nervous to ask me this kind of question.

"Its okay man, dont be nervous. If i aint intersex, so how i'm have thats beautiful kids?" He awwed at that.

"they beautiful. Indeed." He said.

"So yeah, i'm such an open book. Because the way you born that shouldn't be the reason you are not wanted to be born to the world in the first place." I said

"She such a amazing woman you've ever met. Like, if she'd not that amazing, we're not gonna have relationships this way" Mani said

"Yeah because this kind is not common till this day." Dinah said

We are nodded at that.

"Yeah i agree. Just because you all women, doesn't mean you can't do anything that man legally can do. Its just so low man." Mike said

"Yeah, because all the world now. That's she is indeed amazing fiancée's and moms. The Harmonizers know that Ally straighter than the rest of us. i know y'all never see this coming. And Ally strictly "D" fan. And untill now she still is, but you know what i mean-" Lauren said and chuckled make the rest of us laughed at what she said.

"Yeah, she is thats amazing, because Y/N is amazing person and I'm bisexual woman before we are even met. Thats not hard to fallen for her! And for y'all thirsty hoes, thats always slippin' in her Dm's, we just want to y'all know, Verified accounts or not, we are the ones that opened yours thirsty way!" Lauren said the end of her speech with her intimidating face toward the cameras. Shivers run down my spines. Damn mami.

"So y'all okay with the title of the group? Some people said that you are all group of lesbians and kids shouldn't have y'all as the role models" he said with apologetic faces. I smiled at him referring that's okay.

"Its okay, we dont really thinking that way. We just titled our selves as "bunch of fools in loves"." she said quoted what she said

"Just being yourselfs and never let anyone make you down because who you are. You are better than they'll ever be. Don't be ashamed for what you do" Mani said.

Damn, this girls have a way with words.

Mike smirking at me. Oh no. What he up to?

"So girls, what it is being in relationships with Y/N? And how was the sex?" He asked the girls. They blussed so hard. I'm laughed at their faces and Ally slapped my stomach.

"So, what y'all say?" I smirking at them. This is gonna be good.

***

A/N : words count : 1134
Part 2 coming soon!

Q : got cheated on or even cheating while in relationship?