46. gOINg DoWN

Previously..

"Oooooh. You two are fucked" Mani said pointing her wing at the two

My made my way to Ally and Mani and pecks their lips.

"Your lips tasted like a damn chicken."

"Because i eating it" Ally said and puckered her lips again

"Wash your mouth. You know i dont even eat Red meats." I felt hands tugged my coats.

"Wheres my kiss?" Dinah said and pouted.

"Kiss my ass" Lauren smiling wide and jumped ups and downs

"I can?!" She enthusiaslly asked me.

"No." I said with straight face

Laurinah slumped theirs shoulders down amd sigh in defeat.

I faced the other two and asked with smirks on my face. "Can i get some regias?"

They didn't even answered me before bolted out to the bathroom to wash theirs mouths. I chucked at the two.

I shrugged off my coat and put it at the arm rest.

I sit down at the couch, put my hands together and placed my elbows on my knees.

"What this is about?" I asked Laurinah

"She said i'm fat." Dinah said pointing at Lauren

"And why is that Mami?"

"I just said she is little bit fatter at her tummy. And she shoved me" Lauren Pouted and her eyes getting glossy.

I rubbed my face. Why i have 4 girlfriends when i can't even handle 1 girlfriend?

"take 2 steps back. Sit on your knees. HAnds on your knees."

They did what i said and still pouted.

"Do not touch your self and each other. Do i make my self clear?"

"Yes Heda" they said.

Ally and Mani make their selfs known by rubbed theirs hands up and downs my arms.

"Clothes off" i said and they rather quickly take off theirs clothes.

I take my clothes off and now i just on my sports bra.

I Picked Ally off her feet. she squaled and I laying down at the couch and bring herself up until her centre was in front of my face.

Mani sank down, and i dont even know im hard before or not. And if before i'm not, definitely i'm now.

i glanced at the other two, Lauren's eyes darker than usual. She looked my dick in and out Mani Pussy. She licked her lips.

Dinah at the other hand had her eyes at my tongue in Ally's pussy.

They crossed theirs legs when Mani let out louder moans and at the sound of my mouth slurping Ally's juice.

And let me tell you that, the wild night just has began..

***

I placed Normani at the double king beds we had at our house.

I laid down and instantly Lauren take my right side and Dinah at My left side cuddling me.

I told them to get a new pair of panties and changed to night clothes.

"Where had you been these past days, heda?" Lauren ask snuggling closer to me

"Run few errands." Its not a lie though. I drawing random patterns at her and Dinah's back. Dinah hummed at the soothing feelings.

"Get some sleeps, regias. I have good news up my sleeves tomorrow."

***

The girls is at the kitchen roaming around and watch Normani and Ally baking and cooking.

"Thats nasty Lauren. At least you should put some dough or flour at it" Dinah said eyeing something at Lauren's plate

"Good morning" I pecks their heads and made my way to Normani and Ally to pecks their heads too. "Morning babes"

They just smiled and continued at what they do.

"What is it Lauren?"

"This is bananas" she said and take the piece with forks up to my face.

"What did you do to them?" I eyeing the banana in front my face.

"I cooked them with oil." She said

"Fried bananas and you do nothing to put with it?" I asked and hold her wrist to put the banana's away from my face.

"This is cuban snacks, Heda."

"Yeah no. Its look burned so badly."

She just shrugged her shoulder. Weird girl.

"The foods is ready." Ally announce and bring the plates to the table and served me. Because in Asia, serve the top of the family first and the other help the woman served theirs significant others.

Dinah say the Grace's and we start to digging in.

"You know what the day this is?" I asked the other four

"Our 8months together" Normani said with a smile

"Wait, really?" Lauren ask with that dumb face of her. The other sent daggers to her while i just rolled my eyes to her.

"we'll going somewhere and wears something casual and fancy at the same times"

They squealed and try to get up their seats but i interrupt them.

"Nuh uh. Dont get yo ass up. Eat and eat."

They whined at me. But i remaining silent. They always whining about me always get them something to eat every damn hours.

Because i don't like they looked so skinny. And every damn bones looked like its gonna popped out in any second.

I dont wanna spend my money on somethings stupid. I spoiled them with a lot of foods.

In my world, Full of foods in your stomach, laughs between your lips, life full of joyousness, no one gotta unhappy anytime soon.

***