34. uP TIGht

Your pov

Apparently the girls dragged me to come to the meeting with theirs Management Team. They wanna tell them ours relationship to the public. Their families was like 'okay' with me, because i have a dick. And i can get them pregnant, they still want have a grandchild. They're more than okay and because they can't tell who will we love or how we were born.

That's doesn't felt so nice when you had 4 of your girlfriends dads on one room. And can any second ripped your heads off. But they cool with me. Because i have Jobs, money, homes, cars , good attitude's and i can proves to them i'm the one for their princesses.

The girls and i made a beeline to room the meeting was expected. Normani and Lauren walking in the front of Dinah, Ally and I. Ally on my right and Dinah on my left.

Ally gripped my hands more firmly the more we near the room. I know she's stressed.

Smirks spread on my lips. She's uptight

We arrived in the door. I turned my back to them. "Go ahead babes. Ally and I gonna head to restroom"

They are had skeptical faces. But nodded theirs heads.

I tugged Ally hand and made our way to the restroom.

I pulled up her skirts to her waist. Undone my belt and pumping myself few times.

"Lemme help you babe"

***

I'm running my hands to my hair to make my hair looks presentable. I hold Ally close to me, because she still feel dizzy.

The room goes to silence when the door cracked open. I smirked at the other girls when they looked at me like I'm their prey.

I made my way to the empty seat beside Lauren And Dinah. And seated Ally in my lap.

"So, where we were?" I asked running my tongue to my upper teeths.

"We talked about coming out but not at all at once. We can showed off our affection towards each other but we can't say anything about it." Normani said after glances between Ally and I.

I nodded and looking around the table and i realize The other person in the room. There's Will, the girls tour manager. The bands, Lauren, Michel'le and Liso. And Their PR manager, Tara. Hoko, Dinah's Cousin. Blair, Normani Cousin slash photographer. Armando and his friends, the girls bodyguards. And People from Epic that i didnt know.

"About tour, we have 2 legs of tour. South America and Asia. After south America you girls have jingle ball. And i informed you, Camila will be performing at 2 of yours shows." Will said and trailing his eyes to the girls. Want to have slightly emotions from them.

But they stay still and had their eyes on me all the time.

"I'll talk to them, Will" he sent me greatfull smile and dissmised the meeting.

I push my chair slightly but Lauren gripped my thigh. "Where are you going Y/N?"

"Home?" I'm not sure what she meant.

"But-"

"Okay you all out. No sex in this room. Get out. Get ouuuutttt" Armando said while pushing Lauren out the room.

"But mando-"

"No buts Lauren" she picked her up to his shoulder. Lauren squaled and plead Armando to put her down. I laughed and shaking my head.

"Lets go girls. We had clothes to pack." i grabbed Dinah hand and made my way out the room. But loud snores made me stopped my way.

"Ooooooh. The dick too bombs" Hoko said while thrusting at the air and made a movement.

"You know it" i winked at her and continues my way.

Hoko walks beside me, want to come with her remarks but Dinah slapped the back of her head. "Shut up Hoko and walks"

"Ouch you bish." She put her middles fingers in the front of Dinah's face .

"Watch me Hoko!" Dinah run after her. They are too much.

***

Well, hello there✌