40. dECiDEs

A/N : What you wanna call them? Like pet names you gave them. Bc i dont really wanna give them the pet names if thats makes y'all cringing😂

***

Your Pov

     "Lets talk" i put my phones away. Faced them and tried to read their expressions.

"Can i talk and nobody interrupt me?" They nodded

"So y'all know. I have bad qualified sperms. And you know i'm 25 this year. I'm not that young anymore. If Kendall's son is mine, i'll do anything for them. I dont care what y'all gonna do. If one of you or all of you wanna leave me. I'm okay. I'm not gonna pressure you to stay with me."

"Kendall and I dated for 7 months.  After i dated her. I'm dated Kylie for 2 months. And i think they didnt know i was dated the both of them at the same year. Because Kylie was with Tyga at the moments. If my math was right, Kendall's son is almost 1 year old"

"Hoe." Dinah mumbled. I laughed, because i sounded like one.

"I was, baby"

"And now you're not?" Lauren said give that face to me. Like when she know Mani didnt won at DWTS. Her stank face

" I aint hoe. I just had sex with my ex's and never did One night stand kind of relationship."

"Dont give me that faces y'all. I know you all slept around before you met me" they closed their mouths. Even Ally almost had one, but the Jesus in her woke her up and refuse to had one.

"We can give you kids you want, Y/N. But-" Mani said but i cut her off

"i dont wanna have kids with one of you if you can't woman up and lets fate decides what better for us." I spoke at one breath. Damn. Im good at this, because have girlfriends makes you lost your breaths because they can cut your words off in the minute.

"I'll have kids if you at least 22 or 23." I said sternly and looks at their eyes.

"Damn. I feel old" Ally said cracking her self up. I smiled and kissed her head.

"Dang it. I just turned 20. 2 years away. Damn"

"yeah like i said. If Kendall's son is mine, you decides. Leave or woman up to being figure to my kid"

They nodded their heads off. One problem clear at least.

I nervously looked up at them, "Babes, Can i have one friend come by?" I said

"Who?" Dinah asked

"Camila?" I said rather questioning my self.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ally said facepalmed herself. i just shrugged with my million dollars pouting face.

***

Uh oh