21. oUr niGht

Your Pov

[ SMUT WARNING. THIS CHAPTER FULL OF SMUT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT JUST SKIP INTO NEXT CHAPTER. I DOUBT YA'LL SKIP THIS CHAPTER. LACK OF SMUT⚠⚠⚠]

I woke up by alarms blasting from the night stand. I try to get up but something or someone the top of me. I see the hair of the person a top of me, for a second i starting to have a panick attack. But i remember the girls sleep with me last night.

I tried to get up but it didnt work. Normani just tighted her hold on me. I dont have a choice but wake her up. "Babe, wake up"

She groaned and placed her face further on my chest. "No more sleep baby. Its 7 in the morning already."

"Okay its up to you. But i have something to do. Let me go" she sighed and unwraps her arms and legs from me and look up to my face

"Are you sure you dont wanna stay right here with me? Because your friend down there just keep poking me" Normani said with the smirks on her lips.

"Its a normal thing for someone born with a dick. So its not a big problem." I shrugged and then i felt her hand rubbing on my dick

"But i have another problem down there. Are you up to help me get rid of it?" Normani said while still putting a seductive look on her face. I'll be happy to help her, but what about the other girls? Surely they would feel excluded.

"but how about the other girls? they'll mad at me" i asked

"Believe me. They'll thank me later." And her hand still jacking me off. I try to hold on my moans but i cant hold it any longer.

"Fuck it." I flipped her on her back and now i'm hovering her.
I start kissing her all over her face. Forehead, cheeks, nose and lastly her lips. We kissed slowly, she placed her hands on the back of my neck. Holding me closer and deepening the kiss. I placed my hands on her hips and slowly bring my hands down to her ass.

I starting kissing her neck with open mouthed kisses and suck on her neck. I know its her weakness spot. I just know where the girls weakness when i see them from a far away. I just that expert. Yeah i'm cocky. And i have one. So?

"clothes off, Mani" she began to take off her clothes quickly. And lie back in the middle of the bed.

I slowly start stripping off my clothes and walking closer to her.

"Are you ready baby?" She nodded eagerly. I kissed her lips and licked her upper lip to granted a permission and she gladly accepted it. I enter my tongue and we start fight each other and i won.

My hands found their destinations and cupped her perfect mounds to my hands. They fit so good at my hands. God, I Love This. I places kisses on valley of her breast nipping slightly sucking on the her skin. I took her right hard nipple to my mouth and started cycling her nipple with my mouth.

Normani can't hold her moans and her moans keep getting louder everytimes I doing something on her body. I travel my eyes and she already looking to me with hooded and lust eyes.

I grabbed her another mount and give the same treatments. she pulling my self closer and cupped me through my boxer.

"Take it off papi" she said and licking my earlobes. I took my boxer of and fisting my hardened member.

I placed the tip of my member on her clit. And she started whimpering. "Just make love to me already papi"

"so impatient my love. But i think you're ready. Just tell me to stop whenever you want it to" she nodded her head repeatedly.