Chapter 15

"Get down here Sentinel!" Optimus demanded as he stood on the ground, his weapons ready. "Optimus. You forget your place" Sentinel retorted as he grabbed his sword and amde his way down. "I bring you Cybertron, your home...and still you chose humanity" He added when he landed and pulled his shield down. "You were the one who taught me that freedom is everyones right" Optimus stated as he grabbed his weapons. He then gave his battle cry as they both began battling each other. 

"I will re-trigger that pillar" Sentinel informed him as Optimus pinned him to the building. "Then you'll have to go through me" Optimus replied before he was pushed off Sentinel and kicked to the ground. "We have to gte that pillar" I mumbled as I tore my vision away the fight and to it as it laid on its side in the rubble. "Get to the pillar!" I ordered as I spun round and faced the others.

I transformed down into my human form to get to the Pillar quicker but was grabbed by Sam. "Shadow, I need you to stay. Make sure Carly doesnt do anything stupid, please" He begged me as I looked between him, Carly and the pillar. I sighed and turned my full attention to him. "Fine but you better get your ass to that pillar or so help me" I replied. He paled slightly and quickly made his way towards it as I transformed back and fired at several Decepticons. 

I cursed when the pillar was reactivated and shot the beam up into sky where some of my old home planet was already rebuilt. I watched as Carly continued looking up at the sky before she darted off. "Carly!" I yelled, attracting her attention and making her turn to me as I landed in human form beside her. "What do you think you are doing?" I asked her, my tone heavy. "Optimus needs help. I thought that if I might be able to trick Megatron into battling with Sentinel" She answered. 

My eyebrows rasied at her answer before I thought about it. "It may just work. I'll come with you but I'm not going anywhere near that mech" I growled as we made our way quickly to where she had seen him disappear to. I stopped when we rounded a corner and saw him sitting there. Carly stopped at my side and turned to me. "What are you doing? Come on!" She whisper yelled at me. "I'm not going near him at all" I mumbled as I looked at her eyes.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand, dragging me near him. Megatron quickly glanced at us before he looked up at Cybertron. I cursed under my breathe and followed behind her as she ducked and walked under his leg. We positioned ourselves in his line of sight as he looked down at us lazily. "Oh, have you come to surrender?" He asked quietly as he continued looking up at the invading planet.

His lazy attitude was really starting to get on my nerve as Carly and I climbed up onto some rubble and wrecked cars beside him. "Was it all worth it?" Carly asked. "Obviously" Megatron growled as he looked down at us menacingly. "All your work to get Sentinel abck and now he clearly he has all the power. It's actually almost tragic" Carly stated causing Megatron to swing an arm at us. I quickly pulled her abckwards, just missing the arm.

"You dare lecture me, slave? Especially when you have that femme with you?" He growled angrilly causing Carly to look at me. "Don't ask" I whispered as I death stared the older mech. "Your Decepticons finally conquering this palnet, and yet, their leader will be Sentinel and not you!" I snarled at him as Carly stood abck up at my side. 

"It will be me! It will always be me!" Megatron growled as he brought his helm closer to us and brought his clawed servo up to our bodies. I chuckled at him and looked at his bright red optic. "Any minute now..." Carly trialed off as Megatron brought his clawed digits closer to her. "And you'll be his bitch" I snarled, my voice full of amusement. I kept my ground as Megatron growled loudly and went to bring his servo down on us before he paused and thought about it.

"You know we're right" I growled at him as he looked at me, narrowing his optics to see if I was telling the truth. He growled at me and went to grab me. "Prime's are meant to be leaders!" I yelled at him as I side stepped the claw. I watched him as he looked at me, chuckling as the realisation threw itself on his face plating before he growled and stood up. 

He then turned to me and spat at the ground. "You'll never escape Onyx. Not for as long as you live" He snarled before we ran off. I breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed to my knees. Carly came over to me and cuddled my side as I stood up. "What was that about?" She asked me quietly. I smiled slightly with a scoff. "That was my sire...father, in human terms" I explained, watching as her eyes bulged and she looked at me in surprise.

"Yeah, I know. He trys to kill me everytime we see eachother" I mused before I transformed and picked her up. "I want you to go to the others. I may have to help Optimus defeat Megatron depending on the damage Sentinel's done to him" I told her as I quickly amde my way to the group of soldiers watching the pillar. I palced her down and left her to go help Optimus.

I almost laughed when I saw Megatron kicking Sentinel's aft but diverted my attention to Optimus. Megatron threw Sentinel into the side of the bridge and turned to Optimus and I sneaked up behind him. "-Besides who would you be without me, Prime" He growled as Optimus and I locked optics. 'You okay if I take this one?' I asked him as I smirked and readied my axe that I'd already grabbed. 'All yours' Optimus grinned back.

"Let's find out"