Chapter 5

"Bee, you take the freight elevator. I'll see you up there" Same called to Bee as he drove into said elevator and was lifted up. "Hanging out again, can you believe it?" He asked Light and I as we followed him up into his apartment. "I miss this. Being a Prime is hectic" Light stated as we followed him. "Yeah, so many rules to follow. I just wanna break them all and run away" I added lightly. 'I'd like to see you try' Optimus mused in my mind. 

'Kind of hard when I'm stuck with you isnt it?' I asked him playfully. 'Hmm, id like to hope so' He responded making me smile warmly. "Eh, this blows. That lady officially kicked us out" Wheelie said from his spot in the room. "Yeah, witness protection program sucks" Brains added. "Yeah, but we're a whole lot safer with big yellow and his canons, 'casue that dog can't protect crap" Wheelie finished. "Hey, we're here too you know!" I yelled at them.

Wheelie snickered as Bee made whistling nosies as Sam was with him. "Bee? You miss hanging out?" He asked as Bee sat in the large room, only just managing to fit. Bumblebee whistled lightly, meaning yes. "Yeah, me too" Sam added as Bee whislted again. "Same here" Light and I said quietly as he stood side by side watching the pair. "That woman, she called me a messenger. Can you believe that? After everything I've done, I'm a messenger" Sam said.

"That's not true Sam. You revived Optimus, you killed Megatron and you even got us to stay with the Autobots" I called from my spot as Sam looked at me sadly. "Oh, I believe it. I tell you, Sammy, we feel the same way. The disrespect on this rock is criminal" Wheelie commented. I lightly hit him on the helm. "That rock is your home" I growled quietly. 

"We should do something about it" Sam said, thinking aloud. "We should" Light added, convincing Sam. Bumblebee added in his cent with whistling. "I need to know why they're killing humans. I say we call in the expert" Sam finalised. Light and I quickly caught onto who he was talking about and collectively groaned. "I'm getting a drink" I said, walking into the kitchen and getting a glass of water whilst Sam got onto the phone with Simmons.

---Time Skip---

'Are you sure you don't want to be here? It would be good with just us 4 Primes' Optimus said to me as I lazed around Sam's living room. 'No, no. I'm good. I'll let you and Sentinel catch up on old times. You know, stuent to teacher now friend to friend?' I spoke, getting less confident in my answer as I talked. Optimus laughed lightly at me before he vented. 'If that is what you wish. However when I get back I, we are spending some tiem together' He said sternly making me smile. 'Sounds good. Love you' I said, sending love over our bond and receiving it right abck. 'Love you as well, sweetspark' 

"You've got to break this case down" Simmons spoke as he grabbed a few photos and other things. "What we have here is an austronaut epidemic. MIA. Dead. Dead in a car accident. Killed. DOA. Car death. It's like these guys cant drive. They can fly into outer spce, but they can't drive a car" Simmons informed us with corresponding pictures. "Wouldn't being an astronaught be easier than driving a car anyway? All you have to do is drive straight and skip past a few astoroids" Light mused from his spot on a chair at the table. 

A knock at the door grabbed Sam's attention as he got up and raced over. I watched as Bee sat bored, still in the living room and not getting any comfier. "Procured your information, Witwicky" A male voise said from the direction of the door. I turned and caught a glimpse of a tanned, white-haired male. "Thank you Bruce" Sam replied, grabbing the files . "Now...would you let me see one right now. One time" the male said.

"Quick" Sam said as he opened the door. "Very" The male added as he walked over. "Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. It says NASA launched it in 2009. See, forensics show Wang may have messed with the code preventing it from mapping the far side of the moon" Sam informed as as he read from the information. "Which is also the dark side" I added, remembering everything that has linked up.

"FUcking awesome" Bruce said making me turn and look at him messing around with Bee. "They infiltrate us, imtimidate us, coerce us to do their dirty work. And once they're done, kadoosh. A double-tap to the cerebellum" Simmons stated, figuring out as we did what happened. "So humans are working for the Decepticons?" Sam questioned.

"I dont't think they're trying to look for soemthing" Light theorised as I got the same idea. "More liek they're tring to...hide soemthing" I finished. "Come to Daddy. Come on, throw down" Bruce spoke as he tried to attack Bee weirdly. "Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?" Bumblebee asked as he waved a digit at the man. "He's a freak" Simmons spoke. "Ha! Like it?" Bruce said jumping around. "Get back!" Bee warned before he pushed the male to the ground and poked at his stomach. 

Bruce began laughing like a child before Simmons broke. "Sir! We are having a pretty high-level alien intel confab here, that I don't think you're cleared for, errand boy" He spat as Bruce got up. Bruce raised a finger to us and was about to say soemthing. "We're Primes. Search it up!" Light called, not looking up from the file he was reading. "Your right. It's a bitching robot" Bruce said making me snort before grabbing another file to look over.

I ignored Bruce as Sam lead him out and continued to read untill the laptop sitting on the table transformed. "Hey, I'm smoking over here. Downloaded missing Russian cosmonauts. Turns out the Soviets cancelled a manned mission to the moon. The Moon! In 1972. And two of their cosmonauts went into hiding in America, and I just found them alive!" Brains informed us after he stretched. "You're a genius Brains" Wheelie praised before Bee made a surprised whirling nosie and began to move.

"Woah! Bee calm down!" Light yelled as we all spotted Carly walk in. Bee backed up and hit his helm with the chandelier, making it wobble before falling down, Bee missing to catch it. "Oh, that was smooth, Bumblebee" Brains commented. "Missed it by-that much" Bee said, switching radio stations. "Hi" Sam said as I grabbed a few files and palced them in a pile. "Would somebody care to tell me what the hell's going on?" Carly asked as she looked around at us.

"Who are you?" Simmons asked as he stood up and satred at her. "Who are you?" She shot abck. "Who am I? Who is that? Dutch! Frisk her!" He yelled the other male in the room, Dutch. "Certainly" He spoke as he went to move to her. "No, no. Dutch, uh-" Sam tried but stopped when Carly rasied a finger to Dutch. "Dont touch me" She said sternly. "Im not gonna touch her" Dutch mumbled before turning and walking back down the stairs. 

"Sam?" Carly asked, hoping for an explanation as Light and I stayed still and contnued reading through different files and organising them. "Angel. uh...I was just working. I'm sorry about this" Sam answered nervously as Carly turned and walked further up the stairs and to her room. "Great! We're Homeless!" Wheelie yelled.