Chapter 4

"They're only dangerous if they get into the worng hands!" Light called as he argued with Mearing about her locking the Pillars away. "Well who's to say you won't use them for that purpose?" She fired at him making me laughing at my twin brother. "Don't laugh. How come your not fighting for them?" He asked me as he stood at my side. "Because there isnt much we can do" I answere before changing into my human form and going over to Lennox.

"Lennox, when Optimus revives Sentinel, make sure your out of the way. Not even we know how he will react" I told him. He nodded in understanding before his com crackled to life. "Bee! Shadow! Light! Are you in there?" The voice of Sam yelled. Light stiffened before he ran with Bee to the exit of the base. "Ill watch them" I said to Lennox, seeing as though I had to go out there anyway.

I changed to my smaller bipedal mode, finding its alt mode quicker and drove out there watching as Bee was scolding the soldiers silently and Light was on the ground laughing and poking fun at Sam's replacement cehicle for Bee. I continued to cnicker at them before I spotted the two minicons. "Whellie and Brains. Where you two been all this time?" I asked, snickering at them as they glared up at me. "Oh you know, sitting out in the rain" Wheelie responded.

"Make's sense" I replied, crossing my arms. "That's my car! And best friends" Sam said before he walked over to the closed vehicle gate. "Come here" He said to us three. Bumblebee bent down before saying "Oh come on-Sam?" as he stood back up. Light and I changed to our human forms and stood in front of him, under Bee.

"What is your deal, huh? I know your black ops is important to you. I'm not trying to deminish it or, you know, guilt-trip you or anything, I just never see you three anymore. You can't come to the grage, just hang out one night? Like we use to?" Sam asked, walking around in a small circle. I glanced at the female that was walking behind us and smiled nicely at her as she stared at me in disbelief.

"Sam- that make me- feel bad" Bee replied rubbing at his optics. "You should feel bad, look at the jalopy I'm driving now. I feel bad every single day" Sam responded, pointing at the crappy old car. "What are you talking about? Thta car is amazing!" Light playfully said loudly. "If you lived in the 80's or 70's" I said quietly, chuckling. "Yo! Let's go, both of you. Lennox want's to see you. Shadow, Light, Optimus needs you!" A soldier called making Light and I run through the pedestrian gate and into the building, passing Lennox at the base entrance.

"Sorry, had to deal with Sam" I apologised as we got to Optimus. "It is alright, we now have to wait for Lennox to speak with the boy" Optimus replied, giving me a small smile. "Sentinel in palce?" Light asked beside me. "Indeed. Lennox has his team armed for backup, Mearing orders" Optimus answered rather quietly. I grinned at him whilst he gave me a smirk. 'Sam's coming your way' Ratchet informed us as we heard his sirens go off.

We all nodded and walked over to our designated spots around the raised paltform where Lennox had directed Sam and his girlfriend. I snickered as I watched Mearing approach them and begin talking to them. I watched as Sam gave a propable snappy comeback and then pale as Lennox gestured to Mearing, probably informing him of who she was. Once I saw that Mearing had stopped talking to them all, I tapped the glass as lightly as I could, having reverted back to my Prime form. "Let's go! We got a Prime to ressurect!" I said loudly before turning and rolling my optics.

The humans all quickly got into position on the raised platforms to the sides whilst the Autobots, except us three Primes, all stood off to the right for back up. Sam and Carly (who's name I got from asking) were staning on the stairs to our right. "Let us begin" Optimus spoke as he turned from tlaking to one of the higher up coldiers on the raised paltform. "Do not engage unless I give the command" Optimus said to myself and Light as we stood either side of him.

Optimus being the more trusted Prime had been elceted to guard the MAtrix of Leadership and carried it with him always in his chest plating, where it was safe from harm. He pulled said Matrix out and tossed it between his servos as he approached the Prime who was in stasis lock. "Sentinel Prime, we bid you return" Optimus spoke as he placed the MAtrix in Sentinel's spark making the other Prime groan as the energy convulsed around him, bringing back to the land of the living.

Sentinel powered up and immediately grabbed onto Optimus, downing the blue and red Prime and unshealthing his sword whilst murmuring cybertronian. "Dont, Sentinel!" Optimus called as he tried to reason with the Prime. I quickly said a few calming words in Cybertronian, surprising few soldiers and Autobots. "It is I, Optimus Prime!" He said, louder this time, watching as Sentinel recognised him and backed off a small bit. "It is alright. You are safe" Optimus added as the others got behind the metal chair Sentinel was resting on.

"There is nothing to fear" Ratchet commented. "Your safe now" I spoke as I stayed glued to my spot, Light staying by my side. "We are here" He said before Optimus said "You are home, Sentinel" from his spot still on the ground. "The war...The War!" Sentinel shouted as he looked around. "The war was lost" Optimus started as he grabbed the AMtrix. I quickly lent him a servo which he too gratefully and helped him up. "Cybertron is but a barren wasteland. We have taken refuge here, on planet Earth. It's human race is our ally" He finished once he had stood up. 

"My ship, we came under fire. The Pillars. Where are the pillars?" He asked quickly and in slight panic. "You saved five, including the control pillar" I answered, resting a servo under my intake and looking up at the Red Prime. "Only five? We once had hundreds!" Sentinel spoke loudly. Mearing had moved from her cozy observation room to the platform at shoulder level beside us. 

"Excuse me, Primes. May I ask...What is this technology you're looking for?" She asked, looking at Sentinel as he looked at her. "It is the ability to reshape the Universe. Together tje pillar form a space bridge. I and one other designed it and we alone can control it" He asnwered, still looking down at her. "It defies you laws of physics to transport matter through time and space" light added on beside me making Sentinel glance at us both.

"Your talking about a teleportation device, arent you?" Mearing questioned, her mind racing to other conclusions. "Yes, for resources, for refugees" Optimus answered, trying to get her back on track. "Refugees, or troops of soldiers, weapons, maybe bombs! That is it's military function, isnt it?" Mearing shouted at us. 

"It is our technology and it must be returned" Sentinel said sternly, not expecting her to continue argueing. "Yes, if humans say so! You can't just bring weapons of mass destruction into our atmosphere! Kind of have to clear customs first. A little formality called paperwork, kind of seperates us form the animals" Mearing retorted, joking around slyly. I smirked at her for telling a Prime no and getting away away with it. 

"I will overlook your condescending tone if you heed the gravity of mine. The Decepticons must never know the Space Bridge is here. For in their hands, it would mean the end of your world" Sentinel spoke, leaning slightly over her.

"It's safe" I commented amkign him turn and look at me. "Sentinel, this is Shadow Prime along with her brother, Light Prime" Optimus introduced, palcing a servo onto my shoulder. "Shadow and Light huh? I knew a Shadow and Light but they...they were only small" Sentinel recalled amking Light and I smirk. Optimus removed his servo, knowing what we were about to do. 

We both transformed to our other bipeal forms and backed up a few steps to look up at the Prime. "Hey Sentinel" Light called as he jumped up and down excited. "My Primus...I thought you both disappeared" Sentinel replyed as we both changed back. "We did, got sent to Earth for a little R & R" I answered lightly. "And your both Primes?" He asked, bewildered at the information.

"Yeah, Shadow kind of sacrificed herself to protect a human that was trying to revive this big guy" Light answered as he palced a servo onto Optimus's shoulder plating. "Primus brought me back, title of Prime as reward and yeah, Sam saved Optimus and he killed the Fallen and pissed Megatron off. Was a very busy day" I finished, smiling away at Sentinel's surprised face expression.