Chapter 11

We had been swimming for an hour at least to reach Chicago, Illinois where Sentinel and Megatron had set up their base of operations. "You a giant, how are you scared of heights?" Sideswipe had asked for the 8th time. "I just am, alright?" I growled back nearly everytime. Light and Ratchet laughing at me as Optimus stuck to my side. "Isn't Megatron a seeker?" Ironhide asked out of the blue. "Yeah, he is" Light answered back.

"So...Why aren't you both?" He questioned us. Light and I staggered but quickly righted ourselves. "Umm...welll..." I trailed as Light kept his intake shut. "Wait. Your both seekers?" Que asked, joining in on the conversation. "Perhaps..." Light asnwered extremely quiet. It was very very rare for an Autobot to be a seeker, 8/10 times it happening because the Autobot was a former Decepticon and yeah...

"Both our creators are seekers" Light explained, his tone hold a trace of loss. "Both?" Bumblebee breathed, using a random radio station. "Then why the frag are you scared of heights, if your a seeker?" Ironhide growled. I rolled my optics and kept quiet. "Stuff happened" Light answered. "Who is your carrier anyway?" Dino asked, his accent heavy. Light and I stiffened, the memory of our carrier reappearing before we shook our helms and continued on our way. "Doesnt matter" I growled lightly. "She's...uhh...not around...anymore" Light stumbled.

Sonicwave was her name. She wasn't the best carrier. She had her good days and her...worser ones. Light and her were pretty close unlike me so the subject was always rather touchy for him. She shared a very very close resemblance to her brother, Soundwave and cons and bots alike, often confused the two. Sonic was a lot taller than her brother but still held a slimmer frame. She and Soundwave shared the title of Communications officer. However Soundwave was the only one who held mimicons such as Lazerbeak and Ravage. Sonicwave relied heavily on her fast wit and stealth in difficult situations.

When Light and I were around the human age of 4, she was offlined in front of us. Megatron had killed her trying to get to Light and I. Soundwave to this day, still does not know. Light and I had been forced to kill an Autobot that had been wounded in battle and taken back as captive. The Autobot's name I have forgotten, as well as Light, but when our Sire had demanded we kill the bot to prove we had matured enough to serve with the Decepticons, we had denied the order. Our carrier had watched on and when Megatron went after us, she'd attacked him. That was why the subject was touchy. It was, afterall, our faults that left her offline. 

"She was a Decepticon, obviously?" Sideswipe asked, his tone still light and playful. "Uh..yeah, she was" I answered slowly. I took a quick glance back at Light and could see the saddened expression on his face plate. I shook my helm and continued swimming with the others. "How'd she offline?" Bumblebee asked calmly, knowing the subject was touchy. Light stayed quiet as well as I untill Optimus rubbed up against me making me look at his optics. 't's alright to tell them. They may respect you more' He said carefully over the bond, sending love over it as well.

"She...Megatron...he killed her" I answered slowly. Light gave a short and sad 'yeah' as we continued on our way. "She attacked Megatron when he went after Shadow and I" Light explained. "She took on Bucket head?" Sideswipe gasped making Light and I smile. "Yeah she did-" "-showed him who was boss too" Myself and Light added. "Why do you think he has that weird arm?" Light questioned in amusement. Many of the bots had wide optics at the new information. 

Optimus and Ratchet stayed quiet the entire conversation, they already knew our entire past anyway. "So, why did Megatron attack you in the first palce?" Jazz asked, his way of speaking, forming the sentence weirdly. Light vented deeply as I stayed quiet. "He wanted us to prove that we were ready to join the Decepticon cause so...at the human age of 4 he ordered us to-" Light started before his voice broke and he kept quiet. I vented before finishing his explanation. 

"He had ordered us to kill an Autobot. They'd captured him during a battle and brought him back as a captive, ordering us to use our special training to kill him. We...we didnt do it. We both had our weapons out but when we saw the mechs optics staring at our own...we just couldnt do it" I finished, complete silence awaiting at the end. "Oh..." Sideswipe breathed. "Megatron went beserk, as expected when his own sparklings defected from him. Carrier was watching and saw what had prevented us...she agreed with us and bought us time to run by fighting with Megatron. That is part of the reason he hates us" Light expalined further, his voice growing more confident. 

The others went quiet for a moment. 'Should we tell them who she was?' Light asked me, Optimus and Ratchet both hearing. 'It is your choice Light' Optimus replied calmly. 'Alright' Light mumbled as we continued to our destination. "Who was the mech? Just asking..." Ironhide questioned softly. I vented softly before answering. "No idea, Never caught it" I spoke. "Megatron said the mech's name was unimportant. He was rather old however" Light commented. 

"So, your carrier took on Megatron and damaged him" Ironhide recalled. "She must be very powerful" Que added. Light smiled. "Yeah, she was" He said quietly. "She was listed in the higher ranks" He added. "Really?" Jazz asked as Light nodded his helm. "She shared the role with her younger brother" He explained, some of the others slowly realising who he was talking about. Surprisingly Ironhide was the first to realise. "You mean Sonicwave?" He exclaimed, the other's realising aswell.

"Yeah, Crazy, huh?" Light shrugged. "Always wondered where she disappeared off to" He said quietly in thought. "Does Sounders know?" Sides questioned sincerely. "Doubt it" Light answered. "He wouldn't be so faithful to Megatron if he did" I added. Soon we all went quiet and focused on the task at hand.

---Time Skip--- 

We had reached our destination some time ago and had quickly made our way into the outskirts of the city. Light and Ratchet were holding the rear of the group whilst Optimus and I held command and took lead. We had hidden ourselves in a few buildings and I had spotted Sam with Epps and a few NEST members. We had kept ourselves hidden to keep out of sight from the many Decepticon ships that were flying around the City.

We only showed ourselves when one of the 'Con ships had gone after Sam and his group. Optimus and I had shot it down as we neared Sam, the others still hidden in the buildings behind us. Optimus cocked his wepaon as he enared Sam and Epps, me powering down the Lazer rifle that Light and I both had equipted. We had inherited the lazer canon from Megatron and I had played around with it, tinkering it and forming it into a Lazer rifle. 

"We will kill them all" Optimus growled as he stopped walking, a few metres behind Sam and Epps as they laid on the ground. The wreckers then came out of their hiding palces and began attacking the 'Con pilot who had survived the ship crashing and was trying to escape out of its ship. I chuckled darkly as I watched the three of them tear the Decepticon apart, limb by limb. 

"Your leaders will now understand, Decepticons will never elave your planet alone" Optimus said in his almightly glory. I looked down at the humans with a smile and continued his speech. "We needed them to believe we had gone" I spoke. "For today, in the name of Freedom, we take the battle to them!" Optimus finished as he pointed at the City center. Sam looked up at Optimus then to me and back. 

His attention was then grabbed by the rest of the Autobots as they came out of hiding and came behind us. Bumblebee rolling to my side and crouching down to Sam as the rest took position behind us. "I saw your ship blow up!" Sam exclaimed in confusion and surprise. "We weren't in the ship" Light explained as he and Ratchet came to the side of Bee. "We designed the damn thing, didnt we?" One of the wreckers added rhetorically. "We were hidden in the first booster rocket to seperate. Splashed down back in the Atlantic, just as planned" Leadfoot added as he threw the limb he had tore. 

"We aint going no where"