Chapter 6

"Great! We're Homeless!" Wheelie yelled from his spot as Carly walked to her room with Sam hot on her heels. "She lives here?" Simmons asked in disbelief and awe. He then turned to Dutch. "You have your chance to frisk her" He said before turning abck. "Wow" he drawled. "I have a girlfriend" Dutch stated making us all turn to him. "Really?" Light asked in surprise.

"What's her name?" Simmons asked in strong disbelief. "India..." Dutch drawled out once he picked a name. We all stopped our conversation when Carly and Sam walked down the steps and out the door, going on about how her brother had died in the military and she didnt want him to as well. "Come on, lets go" I spoke, throwing all the files into a pile and leading everyone outside. 

I watched as Sideswipe and Dino pulled up a respective distance away from Sma and Carly as they talked. We all watched as Carly nodded her head at Sam and got into her nice , expensive looking car. I raised an eyebrow when Sam was handed the foot of the stuffed toy rabbit by Carly before she left. Simmons walked over to Sam, palcing a hand on his shoulder.

"A warriors path is a solitary one. How the hell did she afford that car?" He asked as they both watched Carly turn from the Alley. "Her boss" Sam answered, holding his rabbit foot. "Rich bastard! I used to hate them. Now, its..." Simmons returned, trailing off. 

---Time Skip---

We had all pulled up at a russian bar in America somehwere, Sam and Simmons getting out of their respective vehicles (Sam's being Bee and Simmons being drivin by Dutch) whislt Light and I turned on our holoforms and got out, not wanting to atract the wrong type of attention if we were spotted. 'Have you still got that spare 9mm Desert Eagle?' Light asked me as he felt around his cargo pants. 

'Yeah, I'll get it for you' I said to him, opening my passenger door and opening the center console, grabbing the 9mm desert eagle and my spare 1911 that I carried for situations like this. Simmons had just finished saying soemthing about an international language as he grabbed his own pistol and palced it on himself. "Here, put this on" He said to me, holding a dress that was way too small and showed a lot of cleavage.

"Uh...That is never going to happen" I said sternly, Light laughing beside me. 'I am so telling Optimus about that' Light laughed over our bond. 'Tell me what?' The Prime himself asked before I could scold Light. 'Um...Nothing! Nothing at all!" I paniced as I grabbed the dress and threw it across the street. "Not happening" I growled. 'Simmons told Shadow that she ahd to wear a dress that was gonna show. A. Lot' Light informed Optimus. 

'I threw it across the street! Dont worry!' I called to my sparkmate as traces of jealousy and anger came through the bond from him. He quickly composed himself and grunted a small bit. 'Just, watch yourself. Please' Optimus vented before jumping out of the bond. I refocused on the task at hand as Simmons lead us to the door of the russian bar. He knocked on the door, the small window sliding back and showing the eyes of a man. 

"Dos vidaniya" Simmons spoke, confusing his Russian phrases or purposely messing up. "That means goodbye" The bouncer spoke before closing the window. Simmons turned back and grabbed a bundle of cash from Dutch. "Watch this" He said before knocking again. He then spoke in Russian, handing the money to the bouncer who spoke some as well and opened the door.

We walked into the bar, red mood lighting being thrown everyone with Russian music playing as not many people walked around. "Dutch, give me something tough" Simmons ordered Dutch as we all looked at a table seating the suspected cosmonauts. "Ah... B-Baryshnikov" Dutch offered as he flipped through a Russian language handbook. "We do speak English" One of the males said, looking right at Simmons. "Dutch, you suck" Simmons said, turning to said man before going over to the table.